• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espi

Banned
Rochev > Shado > Thea > Ollie's baby momma > Felicity > Helena > Moira > Laurel > Sara > Diggles wife > any random female that shows up > every guy on the show > Waller

Chariot

#TeamThea... when it comes to looks. Personalitywise I think I'd say Sarah. I know taht Felicity is fan favorite. But the "nerdchick" that runs around with half a ton of make-up and skimply clothes just feels fake.

Tugatrix

Felicity is the hottest no contest

iLAi5N1K8IQD7.gif

If anyone hasn't gotten it yet, the first season in HD is on iTunes right now for $20. Finally bit the bullet and am downloading now.

Now to wait for season 2 to go on sale...

Wiktor

#TeamThea... when it comes to looks. Personalitywise I think I'd say Sarah. I know taht Felicity is fan favorite. But the "nerdchick" that runs around with half a ton of make-up and skimply clothes just feels fake.

I think it''s realistic. I mean, she didn't look anywhere near as hot as IT girl. So I deduced she's just making herself hotter and hotter in attempt to get Oliver to sleep with her. :)

Wiktor

Dear God. In Central City even middle aged alcoholic cops are ripped.

I bet than when Walter takes off his shirt in S3 it will be like this too:
Watchspartacuswarofthedamned.gif

Dear God. In Central City even middle aged alcoholic cops are ripped.

I bet than when Walter takes off his shirt in S3 it will be like this too:
Watchspartacuswarofthedamned.gif

That reminds me of the rumor/fan speculation last year about Colin Salmon being considered for Lex Luthor in Batman v Superman. Man, he would have made a badass Lex Luthor.

Wiktor

That reminds me of the rumor/fan speculation last year about Colin Salmon being considered for Lex Luthor in Batman v Superman. Man, he would have made a badass Lex Luthor.
Snyder's loss hopefully will be Arrow's gain. The tradition of bringing in Spartacus crew has resulted in some of the very best characters on this show, so it needs to be continued.

Bex Taylor-Klaus/Sin guest-starred in the newest episode of Longmire.

She looks like a normal girl when she wears regular clothes. Like, girl next door type.

Super cute.

dot

Either he's just saying that because it's E3 week or he knows something that we don't...

I would love an Arrow game in the same vein as the Arkham series.

Wiktor

I would like Green Arrow game on Arkham Engine. Dude has different skillset and making it about projectiles (propably with bullet time) would make the whole thing different enough to feel fresh.

You know what? Get Ammel to play the guy, set in in alternative universe Season 4 and as a basic for the game use the Outsiders War from the current GA comic run. It's perfect set up, wih all those clan chiefs acting as faction bosses to beat during the campaign.

I need WB Montréal on this. It would be amazing.

I would like Green Arrow game on Arkham Engine. Dude has different skillset and making it about projectiles (propably with bullet time) would make the whole thing different enough to feel fresh.

You know what? Get Ammel to play the guy, set in in alternative universe Season 4 and as a basic for the game use the Outsiders War from the current GA comic run. It's perfect set up, wih all those clan chiefs acting as faction bosses to beat during the campaign.

You guys pretty much had my thoughts for the most part in the article I mentioned above. If you want you can read it here. I figure it would be hard to set in actual continuity with the series, but a game based on Super Max a few seasons down the line would be amazing, especially if they never plan on using it in the series. Hell, I'd take just a Green Arrow game with the same tone of the show with Amell voicing the character.

Guess Thea really wanted the "d"

You never cease to amaze me, Wozzly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom