• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiktor

I didn't think about it till now...

but I'd be so chill if Anna Faris played Harley Quinn in anything. I dunno why.

I think he's a bit too high profile for CW though :) Lookin at their others shows, that chick that plays Caroline in Vampire Diaries would propably make a good Harley. Or looking outside of CW..Beth Riesgraf maybe?

I've come to accept that everything Amell does will impress me.

Because he seems like a genuinely cool dude. And I like that. I think he is a better actor than many give him credit for, but he isn't ever going to win any acting awards. But him being a seemingly cool guy makes me like him more.

Arrow Season 3: Scoop on Oliver's New Rivals and
's Love Interest
Wonder if Daniel there might actually be
Ted Kord
the casting name could be a homage to another character (
Dan Garret
) from the
Blue Beetle
comics.
He'd be a fair deal older. Moira mentioned going to one of that character's fundraisers the day Malcolm proposed the Undertaking. Given that Oliver is 29, having that character be a 20-something now while running in the same circles as Robert and Moira when Oliver was 22 seems unlikely.

The description could also be
Mr. Terrific

Edit: "Seth" could be
Professor Pyg

Tugatrix

gIQpxeu.gif

Wiktor

See, now that I know that Laurel is pretty much in the lock for Canary, your words do not even hurt me anymore :D

Don't worry. I don't mind it myself much. I accepted Arrow can't be perfect and even during it's greatnest there's always has to be one crap element to balance the scales of fate. If universe demands having Laurel as Black Canary to be this kind of sacrifice for continued awesomeness of the rest of the show then I will bitterly accept that.

That said, since Caity Lotz is doing press and fan events for Arrow I will for now assume she will remain the canary, while writers send Laurel on another downward spiral..necrophilia this time maybe? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom