• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

I think they'll have Laurel as a regular and just keep on Sara as recurring, maybe even training her sister sometimes.

Siegcram

PZRGqC1.jpg
That's like Durant flexing. Just don't.

Dany

Banned
When does this show get good?

On episode 9 of season 1 and its pretty mediocre. Thea is stupid, Merlyn is stupid, main guy is stupid, laural is stupid. I really dislike how everyone talks about everything everyone has done up to that point

"I know you were on the deserted island for five years and since then things have changed, I have become a DA, but the the facts show that you killed my sister, and nothing will change that.'

WHO TALKS LIKE THAT?!?!

"My dad killed michael and i am exacting revenge to get back to him" WE KNOW, WE CAN SEE YOU DOING THAT!!!!!

Magwik

Banned

On episode 9 of season 1 and its pretty mediocre. Thea is stupid, Merlyn is stupid, main guy is stupid, laural is stupid. I really dislike how everyone talks about everything everyone has done up to that point

"I know you were on the deserted island for five years and since then things have changed, I have become a DA, but the the facts show that you killed my sister, and nothing will change that.'

WHO TALKS LIKE THAT?!?!

"My dad killed michael and i am exacting revenge to get back to him" WE KNOW, WE CAN SEE YOU DOING THAT!!!!!
S1E14 - The Odyssey is when it hits it's stride.
Merlyn is the best.

Clevinger

WHO TALKS LIKE THAT?!?!

The dialogue never gets better. It's horrible. Dogshit. I honestly struggle to think of a show with worse dialogue.

The show as a whole, otherwise, gets better from ep 14 and beyond though.

WHO TALKS LIKE THAT?!?!

Episode 14 - The Odyssey

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Oh good. Loural and Thea have a scene together.

This must happen.

This will happen.

I'll be even better when they pull another Laurel-Black Canary and they only recognize each other at the end of the season despite reciprocally beating their asses in several episodes.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I'll be even better when they pull another Laurel-Black Canary and they only recognize each other at the end of the season despite reciprocally beating their asses in several episodes.

Laurel will know as soon as Thea opens her mouth. Unless her training also involves annunciation.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
So i just watched the leaked Flash pilot... Amell's acting is so
cringeworthy. Its like all the improvement he got in S2 was gone. And the scene of him with Barry overall is pretty meh

Nyanmaruz

So i just watched the leaked Flash pilot... Amell's acting is so
cringeworthy. Its like all the improvement he got in S2 was gone. And the scene of him with Barry overall is pretty meh
Damn really!? But overall I'm hearing great things from many people who saw the leaked pilot.

Magwik

Banned
Damn really!? But overall I'm hearing great things from many people who saw the leaked pilot.

It is what it is. I blame the writing more than Amell's acting though. There is a huge tone difference between Arrow and Flash so he may have tried changing things up. Can't say much off of a scene or two.

Dany

Banned
"Moira Queen, you have failed this city"

AGHAHGHGHAGH AWESOME

epi 14 was pretty rad, really liked everything that was going down, no thea and loural was great!

Edit: roy harper, bad acting god.

v0yce

I'm sure this has been asked a dozen times, but when should I look for Season 2 on Netflix?

I was LTTP, and loved the first season and am trying to avoid spoilers so I don't want to read through too much of this thread to find an answer.

Tabby

I'm sure this has been asked a dozen times, but when should I look for Season 2 on Netflix?

I was LTTP, and loved the first season and am trying to avoid spoilers so I don't want to read through too much of this thread to find an answer.

End of September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom