• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES, show needs some asian hotness
The more the better I guess.
China_White_Kelly_Hu-4.jpg
320px-Shado_Celina_Jade-2.jpg

Wiktor

MAN, that moment was just so so bad. That ddamn song.
Thats why I love this thread. Without it would just be a bad scene, but thankst to ArrowGAF it became a classic hilarity that I look upon with a laughter. Same with Roy's wall flip.

ArrowGAF can turn even those bad scenes into great memes :D

Watched both seasons over the past week cause of the Flash pilot ... LOVED it!

BUT I must say that I will jump-ship and drop this show like a hot potato if Laurel becomes Black Canary ...

I MAY be able to put up with her holding down the "Canary" title til the real boss badass comes back and get's her power from some event that kills Laurel off (making her add "black" to the name to slow a transformation) ... but that's it.

TLDR? Laurel needs to be killed off and put in the ground. ASAP (-_-;)

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
TLDR? Laurel needs to be killed off and put in the ground. ASAP (-_-;)

Too late. Laurel is already on track to become the new Canary. All we can do is sit back and embrace it. EMBRACE our new Canary (perky or non perky). There will be chaos in the streets and there is nothing we can do.

laurel3ferz5.gif

Wiktor

Too late. Laurel is already on track to become the new Canary. All we can do is sit back and embrace it. EMBRACE our new Canary (perky or non perky). There will be chaos in the streets and there is nothing we can do.

laurel3ferz5.gif

I hope they follow Hannibal's template and have LaurelCanary be drowned in liquor, burned and then eaten
hannibal-s2-ep11-3.jpg

mmm....delicious...

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I thought Laurel redeemed herself over the course of the season. It's sorta obvious she didn't turn out how the writers expected. There was a pretty sudden shift of focus on Sara and Felicity.

I'm going to miss Sara more than anything. She really became a big part of Team Arrow, it's going to be strange to see Ollie go out without her now.

This show really found its identity in Season Two. Pretty much every episode was solid, except for maybe "Seeing Red" and "Suicide Squad." And I think the former was probably cobbled together quickly to replace the Flash centric episode that was going to happen at the end of the season. And the latter was just hyped up so much, but the mission ended up being weaker than the episode earlier in the season with Diggle in the gulag.

Frog-fu

Banned
Looking forward to season 3. I don't have nearly as much praise for this show as others but I do find it entertaining and damn good time waster.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The 100 used Radioactive better.

Mostly because it was so off the fucking wall and followed right away by one of the worst, most utterly jarring lines of the entire show, which otherwise is actually pretty damn cool.

WE BACK, BITCHES.

my first post on Neogaf i never though this day would come

and i knew my first post had to be on Arrow-gaf because i have been reading this thread over a year now

look forward to the flash show also :)

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
my first post on Neogaf i never though this day would come

and i knew my first post had to be on Arrow-gaf because i have been reading this thread over a year now

look forward to the flash show also :)

It's the fics...they always stick around for the fine literature. Where else on gaf can you get such things as Smoak-stacks or people entering The Glades?

Welcome to Arrow-Gaf!

0B7JZRE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom