• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Peter Stormare will play a new/diff Count Vertigo in the season 3 premiere of Arrow

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Arrow-Vertigo-Peter-Stormare-1083968.aspx

That's some god damn awesome news.

Edit: For the record, I think Seth did a magnificient work with the count. I loved how over the top he was, and you could tell he was having a ball with the role. I wonder what they are going to do with the character..
Agreed. I enjoyed his Count, but getting Stormare in the mix is great.

Clevinger

here's the casting description of his character:

Member the “Seth” guy I told you about a couple of weeks ago? Well, the casting for that role has since been tweaked, and he is now described as a “shade of a man” with a quiet intensity, a “criminal mastermind who whistles classical music” as he goes about his devious business. There’s also talk of him having “reptilian eyes.” Whomever he is, he will be the Big Bad for the season opener.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Peter Stormare will play a new/diff Count Vertigo in the season 3 premiere of Arrow

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Arrow-Vertigo-Peter-Stormare-1083968.aspx

THE REAL COUNT VERTIGO WILL FINALLY APPEAR.
Count_Vertigo_Prime_Earth_001.jpg

Wiktor

Holy shit first K
atana and now Vertigo
. They really are making the Outsiders arc? Jesus Christ...I was hoping, but doubted it could ever happen.But all of this is really poiting towards it.

I'm starting to think Seth's Count Vertigo was a fraud
Either he worked for the real Count Vertigo, who's showing up because of what happened, or the new Count was his second in command and is showing up to replace him.

It'd be interesting to see if he has powers, though.

EDIT: That, or Count Vertigo and The Count are completely different, yet coincidentally similar, aliases.

Magwik

Banned
Either he worked for the real Count Vertigo, who's showing up because of what happened, or the new Count was his second in command and is showing up to replace him.

EDIT: That, or Count Vertigo and The Count are completely different, yet coincidentally similar, aliases.
Its Iron Man 3 all over again.

You're missing the easiest explanation. The new Count is the old Count's brother.

Clevinger

Stephen Amell said:
Hey Guys -- I appreciate all the support and enthusiasm, but not everything I post is a cryptic indicator that I'm going to be in Batman V Superman. I'm not going to be in Batman V Superman.
Stephen Amell said:
As an aside... The next time that I either do a video or an interview with a journalist that I like, I'll be happy to explain why this is the case. Short form - it's not a barometer on ability or the quality of genre - TV V Film, no pun intended. Everything here boils down to logistics. In any event... thank you for how much support you've showed me. But keep in mind, playing Arrow on television isn't a consolation prize. We play the definitive versions of our characters in the DC Universe.

You're missing the easiest explanation. The new Count is the old Count's brother.
Yes, there is that, too. They could even go father or clone if they really want to.

I was just feeling a more Avon Barkdale and Stringer Bell vibe since I've been watching a lot of The Wire recently.

Its Iron Man 3 all over again.
That was the best part of the movie, up there with the realization that Bruce Banner probably works in Stark Towers but I guess just didn't feel like showing up.

strafer

But I still wanna hear them call him Green Arrow, will that ever happen at this point?

What's the story in the comics?

I might have asked this before but im dumb

Chariot

Why do they punch so many new unestalished characters in the move and leave the only actual established character besides superman out of it.
But I still wanna hear them call him Green Arrow, will that ever happen at this point?

What's the story in the comics?

I might have asked this before but im dumb
You mean the original Green Arrow comics, not the TV tie-ins, aye? In those he was always called Green Arrow. But keep in mind that the tv shows is nothing like the comics, they take elements and may or may not change them in certain ways.

strafer

You mean the original Green Arrow comics, not the TV tie-ins, aye? In those he was always called Green Arrow. But keep in mind that the tv shows is nothing like the comics, they take elements and may or may not change them in certain ways.

ooohhh.... so it's separate from the comics.. oh well then.

then nevermind...I just wanna hear those words.

Green...Arrow...boob

why cant the Stephen play green arrow in justice league same goes for the guy who plays the flash

its just silly

if iv learned anything for the marvel universe movies people love crossover

Chariot

why cant the Stephen play green arrow in justice league same goes for the guy who plays the flash

its just silly

if iv learned anything for the marvel universe movies people love crossover
DC just don't know what they do at this point. The pointless and inconsequent New 52 reboot, letting Cartoon Network killing DC shows, those movie mess to catch up with Marvel, crossovers in crossovers after making a crossover, fiering most of the female stuff, denying Gail Simone from Batgirl via email... I don't want even know who runs this company.

why are you so against it?

I thought you liked Amell.

I love Amell.

The movies and shows crossing over would limit the shit out of the shows. I want the shows to have create freedom to exist. I vastly prefer Ollie and Barry as this universe's Bruce and Clark. It gives it a fresh dynamic.

Chariot

I love Amell.

The movies and shows crossing over would limit the shit out of the shows. I want the shows to have create freedom to exist. I vastly prefer Ollie and Barry as this universe's Bruce and Clark. It gives it a fresh dynamic.
Yeah, Amells Arrow would be vastly inferior to Batman (who is like him, only better trained, better equipped and bezter prepared.) and we don't even wannastart about Superman. Plus it would mean that Man of Steel happened in the arrowverse. What would devalue a lot of stuff. Who cares about the Glades when FRIGGN SUPERIOR ALIENS attacked us and we dont know what other shit is lurking in space.

strafer

I love Amell.

but why must it have to be in any universe...can it not just be for shits and giggles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom