• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Big spoiler from the season premiere. A megaton.

The boob window dress is back. 1 2 3

4FtyGr4.gif

I'm ok with that.

So we have an episode title for the second episode now.
Sara. I guess that confirms the spoiler image from the other day, granted that was for the premiere.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Amell's going to be at NYCC! I'm going to try and ask him a question.

And by "ask a question" I mean recite Wozzly's An Eye for an Eye.

so i've been working my way up through season 2. i'm starting episode 6, Keep Your Enemies Closer, now and i just have one question:

does Laurel ever stop being the worst character?

so i've been working my way up through season 2. i'm starting episode 6, Keep Your Enemies Closer, now and i just have one question:

...Thea...
challenges her near the end, and it's close, but nope. Laurel still holds the title I think.

ARROW-GAF, I had a dream that I was Ollie and I had an argument with Thea in resturant, which I WANT to say was a CiCIs Pizza.

Said some shizz like "I'm nothing like you Thea and I hope I never am."

Woke up laughing my ass off.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I don't mind Laurel. From her perspective she kinda has been getting fucked over the last couple years. Timeline wise our first introduction to her if what...Ollie cheating on her with her own sister. And then they both die. That's pretty rough. I think Tommy dying just sent her over the edge.

But yeah I guess by default she is the worst character there. I'm not exactly in love with Roy or Thea though. They're not terrible, just kinda bland.

Not really, but they kinda sorta try to rehab her.

ARROW-GAF, I had a dream that I was Ollie and I had an argument with Thea in resturant, which I WANT to say was a CiCIs Pizza.

Said some shizz like "I'm nothing like you Thea and I hope I never am."

Woke up laughing my ass off.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I don't mind Laurel. From her perspective she kinda has been getting fucked over the last couple years. Timeline wise our first introduction to her if what...Ollie cheating on her with her own sister. And then they both die. That's pretty rough. I think Tommy dying just sent her over the edge.

But yeah I guess by default she is the worst character there. I'm not exactly in love with Roy or Thea though. They're not terrible, just kinda bland.

well, she didn't really bother me in season one for pretty much that reason. i wouldn't say she was likable or interesting, but she was inoffensive. but here it's gone from dodging the obvious blame for Tommy's death for five months and three episodes to yelling at the people who wanna stop her from popping pills and complaining when Oliver doesn't wanna have more sex to "Radioactive". the whole prosecuting Moira thing i can let slide, but when you put that on top of everything else it almost seems like she's being made intentionally unlikable. there's only so much slack i can give here

Wiktor

well, she didn't really bother me in season one for pretty much that reason. i wouldn't say she was likable or interesting, but she was inoffensive. but here it's gone from dodging the obvious blame for Tommy's death for five months and three episodes to yelling at the people who wanna stop her from popping pills and complaining when Oliver doesn't wanna have more sex to "Radioactive". the whole prosecuting Moira thing i can let slide, but when you put that on top of everything else it almost seems like she's being made intentionally unlikable. there's only so much slack i can give here
They should have let her die as a hero in S1 earthquake, instead of letting her live long enough to see her become a villain.

Roy sucks. Thea will be redeemed in season 3 since she'll be sharing scenes with the best character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom