• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaanyboi

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/vbz1XRe.jpg

Apparently the pictures like this are spoilers. Whatever. It reveals nothing.

Maybe it is the angle, but Katie's mouth looks HUGE in that pic compared to the others released. At least she is looking healthy again.

Maybe she was just being super fucking method through most of Season 2. She was looking healthier later in the season already
after her character started going to rehab.

What other B/C/D Listers do you guys think we can see in the Arrowverse? I'm not as well-versed in the DCU as most of you guys.

It's a shame Amazon got scrapped. I wanted to see how an alternate version of that could be incorporated into the DCTVU. Not sure how I'd incorporate her into the Arrowverse since I hate the magical/supernatural stuff so much (in this universe anyway... tech-based stuff like Flash is cool with me).

What other B/C/D Listers do you guys think we can see in the Arrowverse? I'm not as well-versed in the DCU as most of you guys.

It's a shame Amazon got scrapped. I wanted to see how an alternate version of that could be incorporated into the DCTVU. Not sure how I'd incorporate her into the Arrowverse since I hate the magical/supernatural stuff so much (in this universe anyway... tech-based stuff like Flash is cool with me).

Maybe once DC makes a final decision as to whether or not the DCCU & the DCTVU will actually be one in the same (I'm not counting on it, but they don't really have to decide till they start actually shooting scenes for JL), maybe Amazon will get put back on the table for the following fall season, right after BvS. Would actually be pretty good timing to be honest.

Maybe I should add him to the list of characters I have in the BvS thread.

DCCU & DCTVU characters list:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=120354457&postcount=3419

Unai

My wishful think list:

I already said once, but I would love a cameo with John Stewart in a flashback fighting alongside Diggle in Afghanistan. Of couse he wouldn't be a green lantern yet.

Lexcorp could try to buy Queen Industries. Lex Luthor doesn't even need to show up in person.

The Question is another good candidate to appear in this show, methinks. Put him in a episode where they are trying to figure out some heavy shit.

Since Harley had a cameo, the Red Hood (Jason Todd) could git very well in the arrowverse. He could even became a friend of Roy.

I also thought about Animal Man, but I guess he would fit Flash's show better, or even Constantine's. I really want to see Booster Gold too, but again he migh fit better in the Flash's show.

Wiktor

I will once again cast my vote for Azrael. Would fit perfectly. He's superhuman, but not overly so (strenght/speed of Mirakuru people, less resistance to damage) and his background with the Dumas order would open up so many storylines.

ReiGun

We just talking Arrow, or the universe in general? If it's the latter:

Heroes:
Mister Terrific
Mister_Terrific_Michael_Holt_0001.jpg

Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes [Ted Kord can be on Arrow....I guess])
(I say this fully aware that Jaime would be next to impossible to do right on a TV (especially CW) budget. But we're likely never going to get the Blue Beetle movie we deserve, so I gotta take what I can get)

Vixen

Wildcat

The Question (would take Vic Sage or Renee Montoya)

Black Lightning

Hal Jordan
(Not a B/C-Lister, but come on. We can't just not include Hal in a universe centered around Barry and Ollie)

I'll do villains later.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I must be either dumb or blind, because I see nothing weird there. Could anybody spoil it for me?

Also, who's the hot
blonde? Girl doesn't look like Laurel.

Joni

why is that spoliers? Amell posted it on his facebook?
He does so all the time, most of us here also read it. It is a courtesy however to spoiler text everything related for those that don't. Technically, everything related to future episodes which is not speculation, should be spoiler texted.

Makes sense. Loss of so much hair should be considered a spoiler. It's an important character trait of his.
It could be a very strong hint to the next storyline for a certain popular superhero.

arrow-season-3-1.jpg

Willa Holland and Katie Cassidy are looking very good. Colton Haynes...not so much in the below picture. It's like the turned into the "Son I am disappoint" meme.

arrow-season-3-2.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The girls are looking GREAT, including Cass.

I can wait to see Thea in tight leathers. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom