• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blader

BtiqseSCIAAerLC.jpg

Pedro for Ra's! Or anything, just get him on Arrow <3

Ra's al Oberyn would be some godtier casting.

If Wildcat is being introduced in Arrow then I wouldn't put it past Geoff Johns to force his sister aka Starfire into Flash as a new "power breakout".

Sulik2

Finally got back to watching season 2. Had been stuck at episode 10 for a few months. This season is still soooo good. I hope it ends as well as it has started.

Omega

Banned
just caught up on the comic con stuff. since they're doing ollicity, hopefully they don't make him a dumbass like batman where he says "we cant be a thing felicity because my enemies will come after you...even though they've come for you numerous times before"

just caught up on the comic con stuff. since they're doing ollicity, hopefully they don't make him a dumbass like batman where he says "we cant be a thing felicity because my enemies will come after you...even though they've come for you numerous times before"

Based on the season three trailer:
Sadly I'm pretty sure that's exactly what happens in the first episode back, from what I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom