• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clevinger

He did part of it. And while stunt doubles are important, Arrow seems very willing to cut costs by making the actors do the heavy lifting.

Manu Bennett said the stunt team didn't let him do much.

I wonder if the actors doing more stunts than stunt actors would save much money, especially with the risk of them getting hurt and fucking with production and insurance. Seems counterproductive.

tumblr_llttvjsZQR1qbdfj5.gif

Goddam Willa. Broad knows how to make the season wait go by. Too bad Emily Bett had grown out of that phase before twitter and instagram could redord it.

More on topic, still have not seen the season finale. The Flash is looking more my speed.

Joni

Goddam Willa. Broad knows how to make the season wait go by. Too bad Emily Bett had grown out of that phase before twitter and instagram could redord it.

More on topic, still have not seen the season finale. The Flash is looking more my speed.

She is a month younger so maybe she still has to reach it!

Folks, just a gentle reminder to keep it in your pants and remain classy with your posts in this thread. There's been a crackdown and a number of bans for the fap.gif, theasswasfat.jpg, etc... reaction images in the OT and Gaming Side recently, so let's knock it off with those sorts of posts. This thread is a lot of fun, in part due to the utter lunacy of the community, so I'd like to curb some of this behavior with a warning before having to take more drastic action. Thanks, and feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom