• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, just a gentle reminder to keep it in your pants and remain classy with your posts in this thread. There's been a crackdown and a number of bans for the fap.gif, theasswasfat.jpg, etc... reaction images in the OT and Gaming Side recently, so let's knock it off with those sorts of posts. This thread is a lot of fun, in part due to the utter lunacy of the community, so I'd like to curb some of this behavior with a warning before having to take more drastic action. Thanks, and feel free to message me if you have any questions.

The restraining order helps me keep it in my pants

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
33EYlgF.gif

Also NSFW

OH my...

On a series of flights today so I decided to watch some season 2 stuff again. The Promise is still king, but I really liked the 3 part finale a lot more when watching it all in a row.
Still not as good as season 1 finale, but better than the first watch.

Tabby

On a series of flights today so I decided to watch some season 2 stuff again. The Promise is still king, but I really liked the 3 part finale a lot more when watching it all in a row.
Still not as good as season 1 finale, but better than the first watch.
I still say episode 8 and 9 is the best.

Sketchbag

Banned
So I was going downstairs with a friend to get munchies and shit for the pool today and guess who holds the door open as we leave? Detective Fucking Chesthair. Fuck yeah.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Don't listen to this guy, and just avert your eyes if you see any Wozzly posts.
How dare you! Wozzly's fanfic is insightful and gets to the root of each of the characters. Like all great artists though, I fear Wozzly won't be appreciated until he's gone.

Manu

Currently up to s2e14. First season was good but holy shit is S2 better. I spent my whole Sunday marathoning S2, it's like every episode ends in a way you just HAVE to watch the next one.

I don't know how you guys manage to keep it together between episodes. Or how I'm going to do it once I catch up for that matter.

Joni

Currently up to s2e14. First season was good but holy shit is S2 better. I spent my whole Sunday marathoning S2, it's like every episode ends in a way you just HAVE to watch the next one.

I don't know how you guys manage to keep it together between episodes. Or how I'm going to do it once I catch up for that matter.
Do we look like we're keeping it together?

Tugatrix

we don't keep, we have the equivalent to a withdraw, we need our favourite television vigilante back

Manu

Finished S2 last night. That finale was intense. Gonna miss Manu Deathstroke, hope he comes back.

Any news yet about what we can expect on S3?

Tugatrix

I have been watching season 1 reruns on television and wow it's amazing the improvement this show has seen since first episodes. Also de reruns help on the waiting .

Decided to check out Arrow after finishing The Wire and having nothing to do.

Wow. Such an amazing show. I finished both seasons within a week, though I must say, it was pretty obvious at times that they wanted to make it as much of a Batman show as possible.

Switch Deathstroke with Bane, Miracuro with Titan and Arrow with Batman and you'd have a loose interpretation of the Knightfall storyarc.

Now I'm craving for more DC stuff to try. I was able to find the Flash pilot online (though I won't mention how or where) and while I didn't think it was as good as most Arrow episodes it was still very enjoyable and I look forward to the series.

It's too bad I've already watched all the DC animated movies too. At this point I'm heavily leaning towards rewatching all of Arrow all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom