• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bane really? that's your example? not Ras from Batman Begins?

aJ45VEJ.gif

I'm gonna abuse Nolan quotes so hard next season.

"YOU MUST HAVE THE WILL, MR QUEEN. THE WILL TO ACT."

Spoiler on link for
Ra's Al Ghul
character actor job description

EDIY:

Big Spoilers for New character names and their job descriptions.
New Island characters

I kinda think it'd be cool if they made Ra's a black guy this time around.

AND GET TONY TODD TO PLAY HIM.

And I lol'd at seeing 'Seth' there. I hope we get a Seth Gable Count one more time if Oliver gets fucked up and has a hallucinatory episode.

Spoiler on link for
Ra's Al Ghul
character actor job description

EDIY:

New Island characters

Hmm

Brick (Daniel "Danny" Brickwell) is a DC Comics villain and enemy of Green Arrow. He first appeared in Green Arrow vol.3, #40. He was created by Judd Winick and Phil Hester.

Green Arrow had previously rallied Star City's police and gangsters to confront a demonic power that had cut off the city from the outside world. In the ensuing battle, many lives were lost and a power vacuum was created in Star City's underworld. Into this stepped Daniel "Brick" Brickwell.

Brick was originally a low level henchman/enforcer for various mobsters in Star City and also ran his own street gang. However, he had a brilliant criminal mind and higher aspirations to go with it. In the wake of the demonic attack against Star City, he began to expand his gang's criminal activities, particularly drug sales, into areas left vacant by other criminal organizations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brick_(comics)
HMMM

(Note I've never read any Green Arrow comics and don't know anything about him.)

Also, anybody know if the soundtrack for the show is available anywhere? Some of the music is catchy as hell. Count Vertigo's theme especially.

Hmm

HMMM

(Note I've never read any Green Arrow comics and don't know anything about him.)

Also, anybody know if the soundtrack for the show is available anywhere? Some of the music is catchy as hell. Count Vertigo's theme especially.

'Daniel' is actually The Atom, played by Brendan Routh. It's just a placeholder name.

And yeah, the season 1 soundtrack is out.

Birds of Prey fans die a little inside:

'Arrow' changes title of Felicity's backstory episode

Just when we thought the Birds of Prey had a chance at uniting, EW has learned that the title of the highly anticipated Felicity Smoak-centric episode of Arrow has been changed.

At Comic-Con, it was announced that Felicity’s backstory would be told in an episode titled “Oracle,” which sent fans into a frenzy since many had speculated that Oliver’s go-to IT gal would eventually take up that comic book mantle. However, the producers are going in a different direction with the character, now calling the episode, “The Secret Origin of Felicity Smoak.”

In the hour, we’ll finally get to meet Felicity’s mother, portrayed by NYPD Blue alum Charlotte Ross. “We’ve established in the past that mom is a cocktail waitress in Vegas,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim says. “She and Felicity are two very different people. Episode 5, which is when Felicity’s mom comes to town, really deals with the differences between these two women and how much of their relationship is a struggle as a result. It’s a real challenge for these two people to find some common ground.”

As for Felicity’s father, fans will have to wait a little longer to get more information. “The mystery of who Felicity’s dad is probably gets extended more than it gets answered,” Guggenheim adds.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Fucking told ya. Just
cripple
her already, rip the bandage once and for all.

Also, just watch Felicity's mom being explosively hot because the CW.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Wonder if we'll ever see witty and sarcastic Ollie in Arrow, and how Amell will play him. I'd love classic Green Arrow in Arrow, in terms of personality obviously.

EDIY:

New Island characters

Those are all casting code-names for characters who have already been cast.

"Daniel" is Ray Palmer, aka The Atom, played by Brandon Routh

"Toshi" is Maseo Yamashiro, played by Karl Yune

"Akiko" is Tatsu Yamashiro, aka Katana, played by Devon Aoki

"Seth" is Werner Zyrtle, aka the true Count Vertigo, played by Peter Stormare

Wonder if we'll ever see witty and sarcastic Ollie in Arrow, and how Amell will play him. I'd love classic Green Arrow in Arrow, in terms of personality obviously.

I bet he'll get more and more sardonic as time goes on, but hasn't show Ollie suffered more than classic Ollie? I know in the new series, Ollie suffered some on the island, but Show Ollie is just an exercise in torment.

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but the broad that plays Sin has landed the lead role in the Scream series. The broad that won it originally sucked ruing the table readings and was recast.

tim1138

I haven't read it yet, but isn't Komodo pretty much the Merlyn of New 52? Seems kinda redundant with Merlyn around full time now.

Other than both being archers, not really. In the comics he's linked to
Robert Queen
by their quest for the
Arrow totem
. He raised
Robert
and
Shado's
child, training her to be an archer as well. With this and the Katana casting, I wonder if they're going to be adapting the New52 Outsiders to the show.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Re-watching season 1. Show takes off when Malcolm beats the shit out of Ollie (around episode 10). I'm hooked again, hopefully Netflix uploads Season 2 soon.

Re-watching season 1. Show takes off when Malcolm beats the shit out of Ollie (around episode 10). I'm hooked again, hopefully Netflix uploads Season 2 soon.

Malcolm being a total badass is when shit got real. But episode 14 is where the awesome switch is flipped.

I would expect season 2 to show up on Netflix shortly before season 3 starts in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom