• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started a re-watch of the series with my friend. She's never seen the show & seeing her reaction to most of season 1's early developments is great. She's convinced Sara is still alive somewhere; so I anticipate Season 2 will be a big thrill ride.

I forgot how much I enjoyed the sense of innocence Tommy brought to the early episode. Plus seeing Thea flirt with him now is quite cringeworthy.

Clevinger

Are they going to have a combined thread since they will be crossing over like VD & TO?

The threads will probably be too big for that. It works for VD and TO because not many people watch them or post about them here.

Is there anyplace I can (legally) watch Season 2 in it's entirety? Or must I wait for Netflix or CW to host them all.

I think you can buy the individual episodes on Amazon Instant or iTunes. Otherwise, yeah, have to wait until like a week before season 3 when they put it on Netflix.

But isn't the 50th episode S3E4?
That's a little early for the assault on the big bad of the season, unless they get handled and have to regroup with more help later on.
I hope that is exactly what happens. It would definitely establish the credibility of the threat if even that isn't enough to handle him, much like how
Deathstroke easily handled Arrow, Canary, and Diggle at the same time without breaking a sweat in S2.

The threads will probably be too big for that. It works for VD and TO because not many people watch them or post about them here.
Yes, two threads makes sense for Arrow and The Flash.

We had a bunch of title suggestions over the last few months, but I don't have time to dig them up right now.

BFIB

I am so pumped for the new season. With this, Flash, and Gotham, its going to be a fun, fun season of TV watching.

Cool...

...Cool

Without the extra subtitles.

Come on, guys, it's:

Arrow Season 3 |OT| Welcome To The New Age

The Flash Season 1 |OT| Gotta Go Fast

I thought we determined this months ago.

Why not both?

The Flash Season 1 |OT| Cool... (Gotta Go Fast)

Arrow Season 3 |OT| ...Cool (Welcome to the New Age)

well... you think I would remember that.

it's like Deja vu...

Clevinger

Even if the pic is fake, Amell and the writers have made it clear that's where the show is headed this season.

I don't think it's fake. Sounds like there was a press event where they showed the first episode this week, or people have been getting screeners of it.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Even if the pic is fake, Amell and the writers have made it clear that's where the show is headed this season.

I don't think it is. Sounds like there was a press event where they showed the first episode this week, or people have been getting screeners of it.

Say it ain't so! Say it ain't so! You're probably right, but I'd just like to live in a world of ignorance for a few more months.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs

Nooooooo.
9WwSBNV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom