• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized Anna Hopkins from Defiance was Olivers kids baby momma. I really hope she comes back.

I just realized
arrow-deathstroke1-e1395435769271.jpg

is
tumblr_static_azog_1_.jpg

Prologue

Didn't know Felicity is so loved here. I really have a hard time seeing them together. Ollie and Sara have so much chemistry, more than Laurel and Felicity.

Didn't know Felicity is so loved here. I really have a hard time seeing them together. Ollie and Sara have so much chemistry, more than Laurel and Felicity.

You and I must be watching two different shows.

Felicity and Oliver's chemistry practically LEAP off the fucking screen

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Ollie and Laurel have no chemistry.

Ollie and Sara have some chemistry.

Ollie and Felicity's chemistry is off the charts.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Finished watching Season 1 yesterday

Tommy :feels

The last couple of episodes of that season are so awesome, can't wait for to re-watch season 2 on netflix. I'm surprised the show stays fun even during a re-watch.

What?

What?

Ollicity only happened because they have so much chemistry. Ollie/Laurel was the planned OTP, but they both are just so boring together.

How about no ships? I'd like that.

You're watching a CW show. Ships are a feature, not a bug.

Clevinger

Hype master Amell doing his thing.

In regards to if Ollie and Felicity would kiss in Season 3, Amell said, “I log onto my Twitter, and I saw an image from Episode 301 of Felicity and I, and I immediately thought that the premiere had leaked. And I didn’t realize it was a preview, because the image that was released was like the eighth most important thing that happens in the episode. It’s a crazy episode.”

Wiktor

Felicity+Diggle has more realism in it than Felicity+Ollie ever had.

Ughh...no. What kind of girl would fall for a 3rd rate sidekick when she's constantly near superhero? Diggle is cool and all, but not when contrasted with Oliver Queen. Plus dude's too nice.

You're just bitter because nobody supports your Laurel ship ;)

Wiktor

Hey AdrianWerner, the dude in your avatar is Matt Ryan right?

Yes It's a promo pic for Constantine :) He's perfect for this role. Can't wait for the show to start. I'm hopping all those DC shows will follow Arrow's road to awesomeness and I will get to experience many seasons of each.

V_Arnold

Ughh...no. What kind of girl would fall for a 3rd rate sidekick when she's constantly near superhero? Diggle is cool and all, but not when contrasted with Oliver Queen. Plus dude's too nice.

You're just bitter because nobody supports your Laurel ship ;)

Reality supports it, so I am content with that ;)

strafer

Yes It's a promo pic for Constantine :) He's perfect for this role. Can't wait for the show to start. I'm hopping all those DC shows will follow Arrow's road to awesomeness and I will get to experience many seasons of each.

Will watch since I've been listening to him in Assassins Creed 4 for a while now.

Wiktor

Reality supports it, so I am content with that ;)

Reality of Oliver having more sexual chemistry with every woman n the show than with Laurel? :) Heck, he has more sexual chemistry with most men and even plenty of inanimate objects :D At this point Oliver humping Salmon ladder would propably be sexier than a love scene with Laurel.

It's too late to replace Laurel's actress unfortunatelly, but in the end there's no way they will ever make them a long term pair, at least while the show is still runnin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom