• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_Arnold

Reality of Oliver having more sexual chemistry with every woman n the show than with Laurel? :) Heck, he has more sexual chemistry with most men and even plenty of inanimate objects :D At this point Oliver humping Salmon ladder would propably be sexier than a love scene with Laurel.

It's too late to replace Laurel's actress unfortunatelly, but in the end there's no way they will ever make them a long term pair, at least while the show is still runnin.

That is a gambit I am willing to make :p

I'm afraid
or disturbingly excited, don't know yet
of what sick things will be posted here after Thea and Merlyn scenes together in S3 ;)

80545-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-gif-Img-P7l1.gif

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I Know Why The Caged Canary Sings

Felicity punched the boxing dummy with her left hand made into a fist then with her right. She had started training each morning before Oliver and the rest of the gang showed up. Felicity wanted to impress Oliver, not that he’d ever notice. It seemed the playboy billionaire only went for women that were trouble. Well I’ll show him trouble, she thought as she gave the dummy a kick. She exclaimed in pain as her foot hit too hard. Too hard! Better slow it down.
“Well isn’t this cute,” a voice said behind her.
Felicity spun around and was face to face with Sara Lance. The detective’s daughter was wearing tight fitting workout clothes that accentuated her body.
“I…um…I am practicing fighting. You know, in case Slade ever comes back,” Felicity lied. She couldn’t tell Sara the truth about doing it for Oliver.
“How about I show you a few things,” Sara said as she grabbed Felicity’s waist and turned her towards the dummy. “Stand like this and hold your feet steady and slowly turn your body as you begin to punch.”
Felicity did as instructed and landed a punch square in the face of the dummy.
“Good job!” Sara said patting Felicity on the back.
“Do I get a prize?” Felicity asked turning to face Sara.
“I’d say so,” Sara said as she took Felicity’s face in hand and kissed her. Felicity’s lips were smooth and glistening. Sara kissed her for a long time before letting Felicity go.
“I…liked that,” Felicity said as she removed her workout top and sports bra. The Smoak-Stacks were free at last.
“You’re in a hurry,” Sara said laughing. Sara took off her clothes too, her perky Canaries chirping wildly.
Sara took Felicity’s Smoak-Stacks and gave them a squeeze. Felicity knew you couldn’t have some pleasure without a little pain. The pinch made Felicity go wild; she had never been touched like that before. The thoughts of Oliver faded and were replaced with Sara and that adorable dimple on her chin. Felicity took her tongue and ran it along the deep crevice of Sara’s dimple. Sara moaned.
“You’re so good at this,” Sara chuckled.
Felicity took Sara’s arm and led her to the nearest table and laid Sara down. With her two fingers, Felicity entered the Queen’s Gambit and Sara let out a Canary Scream of absolute pleasure as her back arched and her toes curling.

In the corner of the room stood John Diggle with his Diglett in hand, watching Sara and Felicity fiercely going at it in front of him. As the two ladies entered each other’s Queen Gambit's with two, sometimes three fingers, John's Diglett evolved into something girthier.

Wozzly

I-Like-It-Another-Thor-Reaction-Gif.gif

Hey NTGYK, what draw weight is your bow and what length are your arrows? I was going to pick up the same bow so I figured I might as well ask you. Thanks!

My bow's a 30 lb draw. Arrows are about 28", I believe. The guys at the archery shop measured and cut them for me.

My bow is a Martin Saber Takedown Recurve, and it's 64" long, so it's a bit on the longer side than most bows.

strafer

Amell Facebook
At the airport very early this morning coming into the US. Was flagged and brought into the secondary inspection area, where the following exchange took place:

Me: This is strange, I come across the border all the time.
Agent: That might be part of the problem. It seems your travel habits have set off an alert that you're a likely candidate for the transport of either narcotics or cash.
Me: ............... Really?
Agent: Really. Need to ask some follow up questions and go through your bag. I'd prefer to just tell my superiors that you're the (expletive) Arrow, but there are procedures we need to follow.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
if the ot for season 3 doesn't have "Welcome to the new age" as the subtitle then we've all failed.

This is completely random and out of the blue but does anyone know how auditioning works for Arrow? I know a lot actors have appeared on other CW shows but there does seem to be a few unknowns who show up on the show.

ReiGun

It's that time again. Time for another DC TV show rumor. The character on stage this time around: Supergirl.

Michael Green is a producer on TV shows including Gotham, American Gods, Smallville, and Heroes, writer on Smallville, Heroes, Gotham, and films such as Green Lantern and the upcoming Flash.

So, you know, he has form.

He also worked with Mike Johnson on the New 52 reboot of Supergirl.

Well, we understand Green is now taking that a little further.

Bleeding Cool has been reliably informed by a comics/Hollywood contact that DC Comics is currently actively pitching Supergirl as a TV series, and Green is attached.

Writing/producing of course. Not actually playing Supergirl. Although, you know….

Well, with Flash, Constantine and Gotham whizzing around, might as well get a little Superness on the screen as well, I guess.

There has been plenty of press about neither Marvel and DC giving any female character a solo movie or TV show of late. But now Marvel have a Jessica Jones Netflix mini-series planned. Could DC Comics be the ones to make it ongoing? And a Supercharacter to boot?

Will anyone bite?

DieH@rd

Banned
IMO, I am waaay less excited about any DC superhero show that will not be connected to Arrowverse. If they want to bring Supergirl to CW, I'm all for it. If they gonna make a standalone show...

...could be good. But I wont be much hyped about it.

Clevinger

So no one's doing the Season 3 OT? I'll do it if Replicant or anyone else doesn't decide they want to do it.

edit: I'll just do it. I spent half an hour writing some of it and I don't want it to be a waste. :p

Karak

Wozzly

I-Like-It-Another-Thor-Reaction-Gif.gif

My bow's a 30 lb draw. Arrows are about 28", I believe. The guys at the archery shop measured and cut them for me.

My bow is a Martin Saber Takedown Recurve, and it's 64" long, so it's a bit on the longer side than most bows.

Martin brother. Good pick! Simply great quality and their recurves are still fairly silent. Sounds like you are enjoying it!

This is completely random and out of the blue but does anyone know how auditioning works for Arrow? I know a lot actors have appeared on other CW shows but there does seem to be a few unknowns who show up on the show.

are you absolutely beautiful?

I hope they don't connect it to the Arrowverse.

Also, this might end up being Smallville 2.0

why not? it seems so far so good with Flash? why not add another to the mix.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Supergirl TV show?

I'm only down if oliver meets her when he, inevitably, is stranded on the island in S4 flashbacks. And she's there because of reasons. And they make out while radioactive plays and a nearby horse sheds a single tear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom