• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabby

I think my crush of Emily is over though. I fell in love with Felicity's on screen persona. When I see her off set with her goofy hat, edko unlimited shirt and tats. At one point I would've done anything to send shivers down her spine like an ice bucket challenge. One less creeper. See ya in The 100 and iZombie threads.....

You have seen the light.
Well done brother.

I think my crush of Emily is over though. I fell in love with Felicity's on screen persona. When I see her off set with her goofy hat, edko unlimited shirt and tats. At one point I would've done anything to send shivers down her spine like an ice bucket challenge. One less creeper. See ya in The 100 and iZombie threads.....

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Rila Fukushima really is an upgrade of Devon Aoki.

MV5BMjI3NTU2MjAzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTQwOTgwOQ@@._V1._SX640_SY852_.jpg

She was great in The Wolverine. There's a naked picture of her on Google Image Search and she looks so... confused?

KUQyrwV.gif

Are we talking looks or acting? If it is the former i highly disagree

Clevinger

I've heard nothing but bad things about Cupid and Andrew Kreisberg's Green Arrow and Black Canary comic. I hope she's better in the show.

edit: Want to see something funny and weird? There's this guy on Reddit and Superherohype named "luis4u" who takes our posts and passes them off as his opinion on those places. Back when Ripclaw still posted here I thought it was him because he was posting the same exact stuff here and there, then I noticed other people's posts.

Here's one of my posts from a day or two ago.

Here's another post from another GAFer in the same discussion.

So fuckin weird.

- EW: 'Arrow: Season 2.5' Reveals Hidden Story Between TV Seasons
The CW’s Arrow returns to screens for its third season on Oct. 8, but fans can get a fix of brand new Oliver Queen much earlier with next week’s Arrow: Season 2.5, a digital comic written by executive producer Marc Guggenheim and series writer Keto Shimizu. The Hollywood Reporter talked to Guggenheim and Shimizou about what to expect from the series, and also has an exclusive preview of the first issue, with art by Joe Bennett and Jack Jadson.

“Essentially what we’re doing is, we’re telling a story between two sets of episodes,” Guggenheim explains about the series, which is set during the five month gap between the second and third seasons of the CW series. “Season 3 is designed to stand on its own feet without requiring anyone to do any outside reading, but what the comic book will give is a deeper appreciation for some of the moments [in the show], and a more complete narrative experience. If you want to go deeper into the story, that’s what Season 2.5 is for.”

Arrow: Season 2.5 No. 1 will be available digitally on Sept. 1, with a print edition (collecting two digital chapters in each issue) launching the following month.
Much more via the link. Some minor spoilers.

I wonder if I made a thread about which CW show has the most attractive cast, if that would fly

Go for it. Ignore Cornballer. We all know he wants it just as much.

I've heard nothing but bad things about Cupid and Andrew Kreisberg's Green Arrow and Black Canary comic. I hope she's better in the show.

edit: Want to see something funny and weird? There's this guy on Reddit and Superherohype named "luis4u" who takes our posts and passes them off as his opinion on those places. Back when Ripclaw still posted here I thought it was him because he was posting the same exact stuff here and there, then I noticed other people's posts.

So fuckin weird.

What on Earth?

- EW: 'Arrow: Season 2.5' Reveals Hidden Story Between TV SeasonsMuch more via the link. Some minor spoilers.

I'll probably check this out.

Cade

So fuckin weird.
He.. he just edited them. Who amongst us is luis?!

I bet it's Cornballer. He's shifty.

Khezu

New Trailer for The Scribbler, Starring Arrow's Katie Cassidy

Edit: Wow, this looks so terribad. Also, marked NSFW for Kattie Cassidy's pierced titties
lboEQQr.gif

Man that looks really bad.

So she potentially got her nipples pierced for this role, since it seems in character for who she is playing. I wonder if there was any choice to just have the CGI team add them in in post.

That trailer was so bad the potential of CGI nipple piercings was the only thing I took away from it.

DeathyBoy

Banned
I would love to see that. But i think i wanna see a different actor to play Ra's Al Ghul in Arrow.

I'm all for Neeson.

Great in the role, charming when he wants to be, and he'd bring gravitas to Ra's that he needs. Not to mention how he'd force the cast to bring their A+ games. Acting alongside him would be great for Amell's development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom