• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I love this show. Only 3/4 through the episode and so much has happened already. I can't even imagine what they will fit into the final 15.

ReiGun

Just when I was thinking we aren't getting much Diggle this season, next episode is Dig and Deadshot. Yesssss.

Woman in the preview was fine. I'm guessing that's
Amanda Waller?

Great episode... but now no more BC until sweeps or whatever. :(

yes this has me sad. but also it's good that they're using her sparingly.

detecti...i mean officer lance is getting better every episode.

hope we get back to slade soon. also i had a small problem with the fights in here, there were way too many quick cuts. it's at it's best when they show you the great choreography. particularly black canary when she has the batons.

Tabby

I agree it'll probably be for the best.
I can't imagine what else they could do with her around, she doesn't seem buddy buddy like Diggle and Felicity.

But oh my god, "The child of Ra's Al Ghul awaits your return"
When Sara talks about how Shado used to wear the green hood, I get the feeling that Shado is going to die and that makes me sad

Khezu

So in this episode, Laurel is prosecuting Moria, coming on to Ollie, flipping out on him when he rejects her advances, and pops some more pills?

And the good sister has to leave?

Rokam

So in this episode, Laurel is prosecuting Moria, coming on to Ollie, flipping out on him when he rejects her advances, and pops some more pills?

And the good sister has to leave?

Don't worry she'll come back when Laurel dies...
right? Right? RIGHT?

Clevinger

great ep outside of some patented Arrow clunkiness. Black Canary's gone, though she'll be in the flashbacks for a while it looks like. And I agree, a lot of the fight scenes are hurt pretty badly by the quick confusing editing. One thing that Black Canary has shown is how lame in comparison Oliver's melee fighting is. She looks badass and sells it 100% and Ollie mostly just spins around and punches people with his bow. He just looks kinda lame next to her. And like Amell, Lotz was doing a bunch of her own stunts this ep.

and did Diggle in that preview say
"she was my wife"? So that white agent girl's his ex-wife? or is Waller?

BTW, I updated my Katie Cassidy talks with the Arrow Writers piece. I'll keep updating it as long as the writers show utter contempt for her.

Tabby

I read on Comicvine about a complaint that I noticed as well.
Did Arrow really shoot an arrow at that guy's head? He's meant to be not killing people any more, how would he know for sure that the assassin would catch it?

Rokam

I read on Comicvine about a complaint that I noticed as well.
Did Arrow really shoot an arrow at that guy's head? He's meant to be not killing people any more, how would he know for sure that the assassin would catch it?

He was trying to kill him. Even said as much.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I just have to chime in and say, "Thank you" to the show runners of this show for not stretching shit out for 5+ episodes when there's no reason to do so. I was actually shocked that Sara showed up as herself to Lance. Totally thought they were gonna have her be BC and just shadow him or tell him she's a "friend". Gat damn this show is good.

man this show needs to get them rating up.
another good episode.

I like how Officer Chesthair and Canary reunited already. writers didn't make this cliche story linger longer

Wow this show is moving full steam ahead and I'm onboard.

so Thalia al Gul is waiting for her? Hell this isn't earth 1 could even be Damien!!!!!-- er not really lol.

Also props for the "mind your surroundings" line.

Great job to the writers!

I was kind of disappointed in this episode. I expected more from the fight scenes and after reading about Sarah's weird faces in the last episode it bugged the hell out of me watching this episode.

Some spoiler speculation will follow, but it's nothing that we don't know through the episodes so far and just blind speculation.

Am I the only one that's just waiting for them to unveil that Summer Glau is really Talia al Ghul? I know she's a comic character in Isabel Rochev, but it's not like this show doesn't really change things and could just be using that character as a cover. Maybe The Dark Knight Rises just makes me expect this, but I can easily see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom