• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooh, how about John Glover for Ra's.

john-glover_240.jpg

Let's just steal all the best parts of Smallville away.

Off topic, but why does this shit always get so personal?

The internet.

im just finished season one amazing show

the finale was so good poor tommy
R.I.P

BEFORE I start season 2 is it true the actor who arrow/oliver doesn't/refused to go shirtless anymore :(

Gambit61

LOL, good thing they didn't show the results. His mind would break from finding out he lives in a fictional world.

And I just realized that's The Haitian

Rokam

No Laurel, Diggle-centric, HIVE shoutout, Chesthair knowing Roy's part of the team....

All ingredients for a fantastic episode.

Tabby

One of my favourite things about this episode is that there was no Laurel at all.

Super Soldier Serum.
Amanda Waller.
ARGUS.
HIVE.
More STAR lab references.

Great episode.

edit:
This is just a rumour so it could be bs, but apparently WB is waiting for the reaction on Grant Gustin as the Flash before he appears in MOS2.
Barry Allen and Diana will appear but not as superheroes.

This felicity shipping is wack. Did not like those scenes. I was hoping it was more of a small crush rather than her pining for him

They better squash that soon

If there was ever a reminder that this is a CW show, that Felicity Oliver thing was it.Totally unnecessary and pointless especially since she didn't act like this when he was all up on Laurel early on in the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom