• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Glau was so damn hot in this ep.

Glau >>> Felicity

dpAtsJZ.gif

Moira's lawyer, the girl that wanted Thea and Roy to break up.

She sounds like a competent lawyer who wouldn't risk her life to save some files.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Does she look that different?

You've just been tainted by all the Laurel-hate in this topic probably :p

Nah, man. Just rewatch season 1 episodes back to back with the season 2 eps. You'll notice her face has gotten more definition and appears to be elongated.
her breasts also suffer from this weightloss
`
quoted for size said:

Chuckie

Goddayum, that looks bad. Haven't seen her like that this season though.

But you are right... first one is 1000 times better.

If she loses her look....what's left for Laurel :(

Tabby

There was nothing left for her anyways :D
I didn't see the difference at first but wow, first pic looks a lot better.

neorej

ERMYGERD!

This is from an episode:
Is-Laurel-Lance-an-Alcoholic-1.jpg

You can clearly see the harsher lines in her face.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Yeah but nowhere near as scary and fucked up as that other pic you posted.

Hehehe, yeah, she slipped way too far. I can only imagine her transformation will continue during the show. I sure as hell hope she doesn't return for season 3 looking like this. She's so thin, even Ollie can't hit her with a 1000 arrows.

obin_gam

Count Vertigo. Merlyn is probably number two.

Wasn't it Merlyn? Who is now dead?

Yeah, I would say Merlyn. I'm not much of a DC guy though. He fights other well known villains like Doctor Light and Deathstroke but they're more connected to Teen Titans.

I would agree that as of now, Count Vertigo is definitely Ollie's number one enemy... cause he created him. DUN DUN DUN

Till Slade shows up in Starling. DUN DUN DUN

Oh dear... thank the gods Nightwing will come around and bring real villains with him then.

... hopefully...

Joni

Before the New 52, he fought crime and poverty as the mayor of Star City.

Don't know if anyone's speculated, but Isabelle's
Talia al-Ghul, right?

Yeah, we have been thinking so. On the other hand, Isabel Rochev acts a lot like the New 52 Isabel Rochev.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Before the New 52, he fought crime and poverty as the mayor of Star City.

Don't know if anyone's speculated, but Isabelle's
Talia al-Ghul, right?

That's being speculated yes. Although
it would be cheap to use the same plot-device twice shortly after each other in two DC Universe outings. So some think it's not because of that very reason.

ZenaxPure

She sounds like a competent lawyer who wouldn't risk her life to save some files.

Gonna be honest, there aren't enough laughing gifs in the world to show how much this actually made me laugh irl.

So god damn funny and true, and I ain't even a passenger on the Laurel hate train.

Hex

Banned
I figure while waiting for UPS, catching up on Arrow is as good a thing to do as any.
Episode one starting ....now

Finally got caught up! Started from the pilot earlier this week.

I don't like what's happening with Lance's character. He just seems to be okay with all the masked vigilante stuff, even "justified" murder.

Clevinger

I don't like what's happening with Lance's character. He just seems to be okay with all the masked vigilante stuff, even "justified" murder.

I must have missed this. Other than what Sara did, but obviously that's a big exception since she's his daughter and he knows crazy assassins are after her.

I must have missed this. Other than what Sara did, but obviously that's a big exception since she's his daughter and he knows crazy assassins are after her.

I feel like S1 Lance wouldn't have made that exception, or would at least have been conflicted about it. He finds out his daughter is alive and isn't bothered at all that she's a killer? He only sides with Arrow now because he said he doesn't kill anymore.

It was probably just a point in the plot leading to Oliver and Thea's willingness to accept Moira's secrets. I guess I just miss Lance's obsession with taking down vigilantes haha

I feel like S1 Lance wouldn't have made that exception, or would at least have been conflicted about it. He finds out his daughter is alive and isn't bothered at all that she's a killer? He only sides with Arrow now because he said he doesn't kill anymore.

It was probably just a point in the plot leading to Oliver and Thea's willingness to accept Moira's secrets. I guess I just miss Lance's obsession with taking down vigilantes haha

The character grew and changed as a result of the things that has happened to him. He realized that Arrow is necessary. As an extension of that, Sarah killing the assassins to survive is acceptable.

TS-08

Season 1 Lance didn't live through the destruction of an entire section of the city, or an attack from the League of Assassins. Even beyond trusting him more now, Lance surely has realized how necessary Green Arrow is to combat the threats that are beyond ordinary criminals.

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
So I just started watching the show and I have some THOUGHTS:

* I wish I had an awesome sister like Oliver.

* God damn that body weight fitness body! Dayum! Makes me wanna get up and do some shit.

* Dear god every woman on this show is beautiful.

* Okay how does everyone not automatically know Oliver is the green arrow? Anyone within fifteen feet of him would just be like "Oh hey, it's Oliver."

So I just started watching the show and I have some THOUGHTS:

* I wish I had an awesome sister like Oliver.

* God damn that body weight fitness body! Dayum! Makes me wanna get up and do some shit.

* Dear god every woman on this show is beautiful.

* Okay how does everyone not automatically know Oliver is the green arrow? Anyone within fifteen feet of him would just be like "Oh hey, it's Oliver."

To... have... sex with?

The character grew and changed as a result of the things that has happened to him. He realized that Arrow is necessary. As an extension of that, Sarah killing the assassins to survive is acceptable.

Season 1 Lance didn't live through the destruction of an entire section of the city, or an attack from the League of Assassins. Even beyond trusting him more now, Lance surely has realized how necessary Green Arrow is to combat the threats that are beyond ordinary criminals.

It's not that I don't get that he's changing, it just seems to me that he's accepting all these things a too easily. But it's still early in the season so we'll see what happens.

It's not that I don't get that he's changing, it just seems to me that he's accepting all these things a too easily. But it's still early in the season so we'll see what happens.

Well I mean a huge chunk of the city was destroyed and thousands of lives lost that could've possibly been saved had he not been so adamant about catching Arrow no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom