• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bb4lRKDIcAAgLe8.jpg

Canary's back ya'll.
Nice.

You're actually on the money with this one. He was great. I'd love to see Hartley appear on Arrow actually. Could make a good villain.

I want him as Hal Jordan. Looks the part and could be buddies with Ollie, even if it's pre-ring Hal. Plus would be funny that he's played both a Green Arrow and Green Lantern if it happened.

DieH@rd

Banned
IMO, Smallville was at its best in last 3 seasons when show runners embraced comic lore. They were forbidden to show us iconic Superman, so they had to work around that. Budget was low [with lots of reeeeaaally superpowered villians], but the charachters and "main story" of Clark were great.

IMO, Smallville was at its best in last 3 seasons when show runners embraced comic lore. They were forbidden to show us iconic Superman, so they had to work around that. Budget was low [with lots of reeeeaaally superpowered villians], but the charachters and "main story" of Clark were great.

I don't know, season 8 and 9 were pretty dreadful. 10 was good though, even if it did leave some incredibly bizarre loose strings at the end.

What the hell was that injustice scene about? A set up for an Injustice League show that never got off the ground? Or the writers just throwing anything and everything in as it was the last season?

I guess we'll never know...

You guys just remind me that eventually Arrow will suffer the same fate of all other CW shows.

Still a good three years until it suffers such a fate. The jumps between the Island the Starling help to keep the show fresher than Smallville, so long as they keep it relatively grounded.

The way the writers have handled the pirates has been fantastic. I was initially worried, but they've worked them into plot pretty flawlessly, although they are more hired mercenaries than actual pirates, but I can see why made the choice to name them pirates after the entire first season flashes were about mercs...

DieH@rd

Banned
Still a good three years until it suffers such a fate. The jumps between the Island the Starling help to keep the show fresher than Smallville, so long as they keep it relatively grounded.

The way the writers have handled the pirates has been fantastic. I was initially worried, but they've worked them into plot pretty flawlessly, although they are more hired mercenaries than actual pirates, but I can see why made the choice to name them pirates after the entire first season flashes were about mercs...

S1 mecs, S2 pirates, S3 ninjas. :D

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Smallville's Green Arrow was about the best thing on that show not called Lois. Justin Hartley and Erica Durance made Smallville worth watching for me.

Honestly, I'd love to see some of Smallville's actors in Arrow. Welling, Hartley, Durance and Mack would make for some pretty compelling supporting characters.

Edit: I feel like Cassidy Freeman also deserves a mention. Tess Mercer was such a great character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom