• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
KATIE.png

It's so noticeable.
She lost weight. A ton of it. Girl has been looking gaunt since S2 began. Neck, arms and legs are so much thinner.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
My god, that chin is the stuff of the nightmares.

Again, this is from her latest movie.

HLmYCbL.jpg

It wrapped before S2 entered production. She looks beautiful there. What the hell got into her?

anaron

What the fuck did she do to her chin

Black Canary doesn't need to use her mouth as a weapon when she's got that thing underneath it

Just got completely caught up on Arrow from the beginning in a week and a half, and...OMG WHEN DOES IT RETURN?!

What other minor Batman villains could show up? Black Mask? Calendar Man? Or maybe even other minor DC villains?

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Man, what if it was all the Laurel backlash.

WHAT HAVE WE DONE.

I disappear for a week and we're right back on the Laurel Hate Train. Love it.

I really want her character to have something to do beside being a love interest or a flip flopy DA. She was all on board to get Moira convicted...till she visited her in prison. Makes you wonder what went on it that prison.

Tabby

I really want her character to have something to do beside being a love interest or a flip flopy DA. She was all on board to get Moira convicted...till she visited her in prison. Makes you wonder what went on it that prison.
Don't you find it weird that in episode 7 she's on trial to get Thea's mom to get the death penalty but in episode 9 they're all happy like nothing happened?
that bugs me.

If only there was a way for us to read about those events...

Don't you find it weird that in episode 7 she's on trial to get Thea's mom to get the death penalty but in episode 9 they're all happy like nothing happened?
that bugs me.

What about the fact that she is now banging Blood?

The only scene they shared before that was where Blood is randomly in a meeting with the DA and Laurel. Did they even talk to one another?

Tabby

What about the fact that she is now banging Blood?

The only scene they shared before that was where Blood is randomly in a meeting with the DA and Laurel. Did they even talk to one another?

The start of episode 4 when Blood talks to Ollie about the guns (The Mayor) they briefly flirt, but at least they're not full on banging yet.
They meet in episode 2 at that party, the one Ollie ditches to chase after Bronze Tiger and China White.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
that bugs me.

With Alderman gone all the blame will be on Laurel...wait that's how they get rid of her. The people mad at Moira for the earthquake will see Laurel as failing the city and stone her to death in front of The Hood except that The Hood instead of saving Laurel, tells her that she has failed the city and puts an Arrow through her. Most likely through her chin judging from the previous posts.

If only there was a way for us to read about those events...

I'm workin on it. I can confirm that Moira and Laurel will end up in a prison shower and Moira will have no option but to show Laurel that Mamma Queen is in charge.

I knew I wasn't the only one seeing that shit.
She looks gorgeous in the other pic with the blonde hair. Btw, did she lose more weight in season 2 compared to S1???

anaron

I hate being mean about anyone's physical appearance and the way women are treated for it in this industry is gross.

But damn, her chin is so distracting because it didn't exist that way before!

V_Arnold

I am sorry, but people getting hung up on chins.... seriously? There is not a single real-life scenario when you can honestly say something like that to a human being and expect to get away with it.

Rokam

I am sorry, but people getting hung up on chins.... seriously? There is not a single real-life scenario when you can honestly say something like that to a human being and expect to get away with it.

But people make fun of Jay Leno all the time....

anaron

We're only commenting on it because it's clear Cassidy did something to her own.

Joni

If someone is getting way too skinny, I'll say something about it in real life too because it is unhealthy. Compared to all her older pictures and shows, it is quite clear that something has changed in her face which accentuated the fact her face is very skinny.

I guess if you can cut a character and the show does not suffer, let them go. Sorry Laurel, but when your not kissing Ollie you serve little purpose. And now we have the girl from Firefly.

Writers is saving Laurel for the storm that is Sara Ollie and Laurel Love Triangle
Then Felicity will swoop in while Ollie is distress. Healing his confuse heart

Holy hell she looks super gaunt. Hr legs look like chicken legs. She looked so great in business casual in Season 1.
Now, I could definitely break her back make her humble.

studyguy

On Ep. 19-20ish, Season 1.

Oliver being the green arrow seems like the worst kept secret on the show.
Every time I watch an episode, I wonder who will find out next.

Ripclawe

Banned
alright new mission, we need to round out the spartacus crew on this show to play DC characters, I don't know who those characters are but they have too much talent to just not be on a show with this much action.

First,
Dustin Clare
ixdLD72QidNon.jpg

second
Ellen Hollman
iJal4W1ej78bo.jpg

third
Peter Mensah
ibb9M5FWGTRbzx.jpg

and fourth, da motherfucker himself

Nick Tarabay
ie1OLGthstlWo.gif

Remmy2112

alright new mission, we need to round out the spartacus crew on this show to play DC characters, I don't know who those characters are but they have too much talent to just not be on a show with this much action.

First,
Dustin Clare

second
Ellen Hollman

third
Peter Mensah

and fourth, da motherfucker himself

Nick Tarabay

Hm. This might be hard to select characters that aren't out of the show's league, or who could be toned down a little.

Dustin Clare as Hawkman, former archaeologist who comes into possession of Nth metal and realizes he is the latest in a long line of reincarnations of a ancient Egyptian Pharaoh who along with his wife were cursed and murdered to be reborn again and again. Used Nth metal to fashion a belt, weapons, and "wings" which allowed him superior healing, strength, and flight. Always enjoyed a good fight and had a bit of a temper (understatement).

Ellen Hollman as Plastique, super villain and frequent member of the Suicide Squad. Different mediums have portrayed her as either a explosives expert or able to project explosive force from her body.

Peter Mensah could play a crapload of different characters. The three I'd narrow him down to are Jon Stewart, pre-Green Lantern Ring, Crispus Allen, or Mr. Bones. Jon Stewart, before becoming a Green Lantern was a former United States Marine and architect who has been described as "always angry, stoic, or the Green Lantern with a chip on his shoulder." Crispus Allen is a Gotham City Detective and later host to The Spectre, a supernatural entity known as the spirit of vengeance or "avenging wrath of god" who usually punishes the guilty in creative ways and is bonded to a human host to keep itself somewhat grounded, otherwise it tends to go batshit insane. Mr. Bones is a former low-rent villain who later reformed and joined the Department of Extranormal Operations, or DEO, a government organization that attempts to regulate super powers. Because of exposure to certain compounds before being born he was born with "invisible skin", which would be black otherwise, super strength, and skin that constantly exudes a cyanide-like compound, effectively making his touch very dangerous or even deadly.

Nick Tarabay is a tough one. It is hard to nail down a single DC character that can be charming enough, a duplicitous bastard, and also be extremely deadly. I can't really think of one at the moment.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
So does Felicity just keep looking better with every new episode or what.

Edit:
Regarding Laurel's weightloss. I had trouble recognising her. It stunned me a bit when I went into Season 2 straight after finishing Season 1. You'd never notice it unless you marathoned the show.

Regarding Laurel/Katie Cassidy.

She had a nude scene in her new hero movie, I wonder if seeing herself nude on film has had an impact on why she's lost so much weight since this season started...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom