• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry time traveled to stop Olicity drama, that's so good.

No he did worst he rest set it so we going to see it again .

On a side note it's crazy to me how people see Felicity as bad person here.
Oliver is something going ?
yes i will tell you when i get back .
Hours later so what happen and tell a big fucking lie for no reason .
This after all he shit he did in season 3 .

Frog-fu

Banned
Ollie awkward about the hugs is funny.

Papa Oliver is here.

lol does that kid really have a Captain Cold action figure? Snart cashing them royalty checks.

Frog-fu

Banned
OH

OKAY

REALLY MALCOLM? REALLY?

WHO THE FUCK EVEN THOUGHT IT WAS A BRIGHT IDEA TO LEAVE THE ASHES?

FUCK YOU MALCOLM. FUCK YOU TO DEATH.

So let me get this straight. 1) Oliver makes a promise to Samantha (is that her name?) not to tell anyone about William. 2) Oliver makes a promise to Felicity to tell her the truth when he returns. 3) Instead of lying to Samantha, who he barely knows, he chooses to lie to Felicity and keep his promise to Samantha.

Oliver is a straight chump chronic liar.

ZeroX03

Banned
Malcolm is the cockroach instigator of the Arrowverse. It's kind of fitting in a way, considering he's one of Green Arrow's very few villains worth a damn.

Briarios

Since Ollie is basically whatever hero from DC they want to plug something into, they should turn Felicity in a Star Sapphire ... have her go around trying to kill all of Ollie's exes.

Frog-fu

Banned
Malcolm needs to die. There's no way this show can hold on to any sort of credibility while he still lives and is friendly with Team Arrow.

Dude needs to go.

Malcolm needs to die. There's no way this show can hold on to any sort of credibility while he still lives and is friendly with Team Arrow.

Dude needs to go.

I won't say he is friendly with team arrow .
He helps them out to keep thea safe and they leave him alone but like he said in this ep .
He would kill all off them in a heartbeat .

It was going so well until we had to break out the ridiculous relationship drama, like HOLY SHIT and then time travel happened and I was like "okay it was just a tease, he's going to tell Felicity this time" and then noooooope. So now they'll save it so it can happen again later... Ugh.

And then we have Malcolm doing whatever the fuck he's doing. Fixing Lazarus Pit while bringing back Randal Cabbage? Oy.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
They're saving the "keeping the child a secret thing" so they can plausibly break them up later, guys. You should want this.

I still don't understand why Connor is a separate character. I doubt Legends is going to give a satisfactory explanation.

Also making Savage a jealous chump is kind of lame.

Maddocks

Savage is such a great character and how is has that real I don't give a shit attitude is the best.

But them just leaving the ashes is kinda funny, couldn't find a broom flash? toss that shit into the heartless sea.

Magwik

Banned
Season 1 of Arrow? Malcolms fault
Season 2 of Arrow? Malcolm(for sinking the Queens Gambit, and Ollie being on the island created Deathstroke)
Season 3 of Arrow? Malcolm
Legends of Tomorrow? Malcolm

over half of the Arrowverse conflict is direct result of Malcolm being an evil mother fucker
Can't wait to find out that Malcom is actually Zoom
U0x3th3.gif

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Season 1 of Arrow? Malcolms fault
Season 2 of Arrow? Malcolm(for sinking the Queens Gambit, and Ollie being on the island created Deathstroke)
Season 3 of Arrow? Malcolm
Legends of Tomorrow? Malcolm

over half of the Arrowverse conflict is direct result of Malcolm being an evil mother fucker
Can't wait to find out that Malcom is actually Zoom
U0x3th3.gif

But does he have his own action figure?

On a side note it's crazy to me how people see Felicity as bad person here.
Oliver is something going ?
yes i will tell you when i get back .
Hours later so what happen and tell a big fucking lie for no reason .
This after all he shit he did in season 3 .

He said he would tell her when back, instead she stalked him and nosed her way into the situation and made Barry give up the goods, then she ambushes Ollie as soon as he is back and unleashes on him when he has only just found out he has a son. Like Ollie said, he needed time to process.

Anyway, aside from Olicity shit I thought was a good finish to the two parter. Also laugh when I saw the Cap Cold figure, thought it was just a little nod to fans when he picked it up but then he actually named it as Captain Cold. Wonder if Snart agreed to that. In fact did Barry even agree to his figure?

RS4-

Yeah, as soon as Felicity started crying I pictured nothing but season 3 again.

Not a bad ep, pretty fucked up with the end though lol.

Luigi87

Yeah, as soon as Felicity started crying I pictured nothing but season 3 again.

Not a bad ep, pretty fucked up with the end though lol.

Barry changing the timeline to fix Ollie's relationship shit... and Ollie still plants the seed to screw it up!

foxtrot3d

Banned
Just finished the episode and it was definitely better than the first half but god dammit Barry merely reset the Olicity drama as someone else already said. This basically means that Olicity is doomed and that at some point, probably in this season, Felicity will learn the truth and we'll get that big fight all over again except stretched across five or more episodes.

"Hey Olly, I went back in time and you not telling Felicity ruined EVERYTHING and got everyone killed."
"Mhmmmm, I see. I know exactly what to do."

"So Olly what did you want to wait to tell me?"
"Oh nothing, it's not like it's the end of the world or any thing...at least not anymore.."
*wink, wink*

likeGdid

I have a hunch it's going to be the kid's mom. That way, Ollie and Felicity can adopt the kid and we'll have parental hijinks.

foxtrot3d

Banned
Calling it now, Ollie son is in the grave.

I swear to you I really hope that actually happens. But, it won't. HOW in the hell does Oliver not realize at this point that secrets either A) Get people killed or B) Get them to hate you once they eventually find out? HOW MANY TIMES MUST HE LEARN THIS LESSON!?

Barry Life is Strange

Gotta wait 10 more years for proper representation of Ancient Egypt.

Why didn't Ollie and Barry go to a buried mall to look for VHS.

That was cute Ollie and Barry bro hug moment

Much stronger than the Flash side of the crossover. Conner and Kendra are really great characters, so I'm excited to see more of them. (And Conner's abs.)

Oliver is dumb for not telling Felicity twice, and I still loathe Malcolm. Everything else was great.

jrcbandit

Ughh, if this show continues down the Olicity drama again, I'm done with it. Made me skip the 2nd half of season 3. At least I wasn't watching the show live so I was able to skip their annoying drama and bad acting. Also, it makes no sense for Oliver to keep such a stupid promise to a woman he hasn't seen for 10 years versus the love of his life, and he even knows Felicity will leave him for keeping more secrets through Barry time travelling.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Oliver is a douche. Just tell Felicity and save us from the Olicity drama. She'll understand trust me or it'll be the beginning of The Secret Origin of Felicity's Hate. Maybe she'll go goth again. Barry did try to save us from it, but he only made it worse. Speed force can solve everything, it seems.

Malcolm really?? Really??

My heart breaks for Crisco. He just needs someone without drama or without screen time in case there is forced drama.

LionPride

Banned
I'm 100% positive that Felicity is gonna be dead. I'm split on how I'll feel bout it though. I like her again and she is actually a character I can stand now, but last season was a bad time. Overall the crossover was good, Barry time traveling again had me hype. Malcolm is a dumbass and I love it

foxtrot3d

Banned
Ughh, if this show continues down the Olicity drama again, I'm done with it. Made me skip the 2nd half of season 3. At least I wasn't watching the show live so I was able to skip their annoying drama and bad acting. Also, it makes no sense for Oliver to keep such a stupid promise to a woman he hasn't seen for 10 years versus the love of his life, and he even knows Felicity will leave him for keeping more secrets through Barry time travelling.

Exactly, it's stupid contrived writing and makes that mom look like a super bitch.

"You can't see your son unless you agree to my rigid terms including never telling anyone including him that you are his father. I'm his MOTHER, I have to protect him."

"Ok...it's for the best I guess, what could possibly go wrong keeping a secret love child?"

Real life:

"Hi, I'd like to see my son and if you won't let me see him you'll be speaking to my attorney very soon."

I love this bit from the end of the AV Club review:

"I’m going to assume Damien Darhk didn’t show up tonight because even Vandal Savage is terrified of him. Tremble before the McDonough, and all that."

Barry Life is Strange

Gotta wait 10 more years for proper representation of Ancient Egypt.

Why didn't Ollie and Barry go to a buried mall to look for VHS.

That was cute Ollie and Barry bro hug moment

Not even VHS... BETAMAX! Yet she was able whip something up within seconds. Maybe they sent Barry to scour local station dumpsters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom