• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had DS9 playing in the background while I was working, and I haven't really watched the entire series for a couple of years.

latest
Totally surprised by who showed up for a pretty famous episode, hadn't seen Arrow the last time I saw this ep.

Yeah, so basically
she's gotta be Proxy. If she isn't Oracle but they're keeping the wheelchair angle it has to be that. Kill two birds with one stone. Have her basically be Oracle to satisfy those who want her to be, but also satisfy those who don't want her to be Oracle by giving her a different title.

ZeroX03

Banned
The show flips the premise with an unhinged Oliver becoming the "villain" of the show and Darhk having to rescue his family.

That would be beyond season one dark Oliver, but if he took Darhk's family out of revenge that would be superb. It's probably the only thing Darhk cares about.

Defeat him early
Find a way to humanize him
He wins in a clear cut fashion
He actually rebuilds Star City
Teams up with another big bad
Dahrk is a fake-out for Merlyn to be the villain for the renaming of the season

I did theorize the "I'm going to kill him" referred to Merlyn instead of Darhk.

Not that I wouldn't do the same, but they basically locked Barrowman down with a series regular contract just because they like the guy. They sure don't need him a lot how he's currently used.

Pachimari

Just caught up with the latest episode, and that ending shocked both me and the girl. Poor Felicity.

Arrow is such a good show this season.

Minamu

I wonder if the
flashforwards will accompany the flashbacks, so we can have a real Lost-style show
. That part is a bit offsetting though.
Are you talking about the graveyard scenes? I didn't quite get those, figured he was at his parents' graves but it all felt pretty out of place.

Minamu

So they are flashforwards? The Lost references just keeps piling on, my gf is getting real annoyed at me for constantly bringing it up at every opportunity :lol Someone ought to make a list of all similarities because this is getting ridiculous :)

Joni

So they are flashforwards? The Lost references just keeps piling on, my gf is getting real annoyed at me for constantly bringing it up at every opportunity :lol Someone ought to make a list of all similarities because this is getting ridiculous :)

Are their really that many outside of having an hatch on an island and flashforwards, a concept that is maybe more suited for another ABC show, which featured Golden Glider, FlashForward.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Vixen could be getting her own spin-off live action series.

He seems to have changed his stance since the Summer.

And as he put it himself:

Sounds good, better than trying and failing to watch Seed.

Would love a live action Vixen show, but I do wonder what tone it could strike. The best part about the Arrowverse is that the (now 3) shows go for different tones and types of stories.

She would be a good fit on a second, magic/mysticism-focused Legends of Tomorrow season, no doubt. Vixen, Constantine, White Canary,
Jonah Hex
, and Swamp Thing would be just about perfect.

Minamu

Is that Arsenal? Where did that actor go? He wanted to move on or something? :/

Also, kinda funny seeing two amell's in the same scene in that Flash episode. Did Stephen help his cousin in perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom