• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Is that Arsenal? Where did that actor go? He wanted to move on or something? :/

Also, kinda funny seeing two amell's in the same scene in that Flash episode. Did Stephen help his cousin in perhaps?

Think he just wanted to work in movies or something. He's guesting at some point this season though.

Minamu

Think he just wanted to work in movies or something. He's guesting at some point this season though.
Too bad, he was good. Hope he has something lined up then. I always thought it was kinda strange how they hinted at him being the red arrow and then going with another name and all that. Not even Speedy got to use it which was a funny moment. Cool that he's coming back though ^^

strafer

4gKj37u.png

Joni

Guys, you're weird. None of you have claimed Legends of Tomorrow yet. I'd date Sara or Hawkgirl, I'd probably date Ray Palmer too.

Is that Arsenal? Where did that actor go? He wanted to move on or something? :/

Also, kinda funny seeing two amell's in the same scene in that Flash episode. Did Stephen help his cousin in perhaps?
Colton was on a limited contract from the start, he seems to like change.
As for Robbie, he was always a bit more famous than Stephen it seems. He did American Pie Presents: Beta House and the new Scooby Doo movies. The Tomorrow People got him into The Flash. No idea how he got casted there.

ZeroX03

Banned
Colton was on a limited contract from the start, he seems to like change.
As for Robbie, he was always a bit more famous than Stephen it seems. He did American Pie Presents: Beta House and the new Scooby Doo movies. The Tomorrow People got him into The Flash. No idea how he got casted there.

I wouldn't say Robbie's more famous than Stephen. He works more consistently, but he's had nothing on par with Arrow or Turtles. Just look at social media footprint.

And he got The Flash because The Tomorrow People was EP'd by Greg Berlanti so they already knew him.

Joni

I wouldn't say Robbie's more famous than Stephen. He works more consistently, but he's had nothing on par with Arrow or Turtles. Just look at social media footprint.
After Arrow, Stephen jumped forward in his career, but Robbie looks like he got famous earlier. Can't underestimate stuff like True Jackson and those live-action new Scooby-Doo! movies. He was also the very remarkable Scooby on How I Met Your Mother. Whatever happens though, The X-Files will probably set the tone for which cousin will be more famous in the long run.

ZeroX03

Banned
After Arrow, Stephen jumped forward in his career, but Robbie looks like he got famous earlier. Can't underestimate stuff like True Jackson and those live-action new Scooby-Doo! movies. He was also the very remarkable Scooby on How I Met Your Mother. Whatever happens though, The X-Files will probably set the tone for which cousin will be more famous in the long run.

I dunno, fame isn't how many things you've been in but how many people have noticed you. Google their names and there's a lot more for Stephen, same with social media followers, etc. People aren't fanatical over Jimmy Madigan from True Jackson. It's not a judgement on quality, I'd probably like The Duff over Turtles but Stephen's well and truly more famous than Robbie. X-Files is an interesting one, it's a genre show with considerable cachet. Robbie was also in Zach Stone so he should get mad cult cred for that.

Stephen's career progression... by his own admission he wasn't really taking it seriously until Arrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom