• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm proud to announce my new service, exclusive to the Arrowverse threads:

You say you're done with a show after this season? Good choice. If given consent, I will write your name in a database (along with all the shows you've tapped out of) and hold you accountable come October. Worry no longer of wasting your time coming into a thread for a show you hate!

This service is free of charge and the offer will be running from now until October.

Do what you want with your time, I have no intention of staying in the discussion if I'm no longer watching the show. I'll tell you something though, and this is free of charge too: people who watch the show and dislike what they've seen have just as much a reason to be here and post, so if all you're looking for is a circle jerking echo chamber of Arrow-discussion then you are free to go and stick with the tumblrverse. You are most welcome.

I'm sure that's true. Just like the blinding hatred for the Ghostbusters remake is not exaggerated in certain quarters.
Not exactly sure what you're meaning here? Arrow has had 90 40-minute episodes of television to judge, compared to a few minutes of movie trailer, they're not really comparable.

ZeroX03

Banned
What's with all these scenes that don't have Darhk swagging hard? These aren't necessary.

Do what you want with your time, I have no intention of staying in the discussion if I'm no longer watching the show. I'll tell you something though, and this is free of charge too: people who watch the show and dislike what they've seen have just as much a reason to be here and post, so if all you're looking for is a circle jerking echo chamber of Arrow-discussion then you are free to go and stick with the tumblrverse. You are most welcome.

It's not about an echo chamber, it's about people who can't help themselves and drag the thread down into hatred. Saying "they could do this better" is a lot more constructive than "FUCK THIS SHOW KILL FELICITY".

carlsojo

Soooo did you guys see Katie Cassidy in the guest star list in the opening credits? Canary hype?

And there's Malcolm. What if he helped Canary fake her death? Like he did in S1.

Zabka

I haven't missed an episode but I have no idea what's going on. I think I just zone out when Felicity starts warbling about whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom