• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

There is still an hour until most of the other nukes drop.

The world is fucked. Quite the little crisis on the planet Earth.

Why does Luke Cage have a better Diggle helmet in it than Diggle does?

1464190841553.jpg

cr0w

Old Member
So let me get this straight.

Felicity just line of sight hacked a nuke and sent it out to God knows where.

This is amazing.

carlsojo

By the way I just got around to watching the last few episodes today. That chase scene with Oliver and Diggle running through the evil suburb was pretty fucking great. The backwards jump shot Oliver did was the best.

What's with all these scenes that don't have Darhk swagging hard? These aren't necessary.

It's not about an echo chamber, it's about people who can't help themselves and drag the thread down into hatred. Saying "they could do this better" is a lot more constructive than "FUCK THIS SHOW KILL FELICITY".
That's pretty rich consider your reaction to the Zoom reveal, but I agree the show runners could do this better, and they have. Felicity was interesting once, and now they've written her into OC-Oliver levels of bad.

I'll table this argument now though since the finale is going on.

ZeroX03

Banned
That kill was cool.

That's pretty rich consider your reaction to the Zoom reveal, but I agree the show runners could do this better, and they have. Felicity was interesting once, and now they've written her into OC-Oliver levels of bad.

You mean when I stopped posting in The Flash thread for a few weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom