• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oliver totally had a choice. wtf lol, don't give me that arrow. just knock him out or break his legs and deal with him later.

Next season is going to be filled with "is green arrow a hero or a vigilante he killed that guy rememebr" just like season 2 was

Effect

Thank you!!!

But seriously why did his powers fail?

I'm assuming the faith of all those people helped Oliver neutralize his powers, at least temporarily. It was Felicity before but Dahrk was way to powerful. I'm assuming the power operates under DBZ spirit bomb logic.

ZeroX03

Banned
Good shit Oliver, his "only kill big bads" policy is right.

The fight cut between the same kind of punch like five times lol. Darhk doesn't have a hood to hide his face, so cutting with stunt doubles isn't as easy as Merlyn was in S1.

There is no satisfactory answer to that question.

Maddocks

In my head, I want to say his powers are based off fear. Since the people around him no longer feared him, his powers diminished.

I'm sure that is wrong, but I want to believe it instead of the whole....hope crap.

Yeah.

So much for having to beat him at his best.

Good shit Oliver, his "only kill big bads" policy is right.

The fight cut between the same kind of punch like five times lol. Darhk doesn't have a hood to hide his face, so cutting with stunt doubles isn't as easy as Merlyn was in S1.

There is no satisfactory answer to that question.

His moves when the fight first started were pretty cool though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom