• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) |OT| MMA Ultra(spider)man (NO MANGA SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

The arc would just end here if Eren wasn't Eren and didn't break his hands punching the ground, or just waited on top of the FT while looking like he was having an orgasm as his hands healed. You know, start biting.

Fucking Eren.

Eren suffers from serious Hulk syndrome without the advantage of being way stronger than his enemy.

OK my theory (and no I haven't read the manga at all) is that the female titan is
Eren's mother
and the colossal titan is
Eren's father

You're only putting your own enjoyment at risk by looking up things about a currently running show that has long running source material behind it.

Moaradin

Wow, I searched just cause I'm curious and they are right. I didn't get a good look but it clearly had the major identities on the very first result LOL.

RedSwirl

Attention Manga Readers. PM me the answers to these questions (what's hidden inthe line immediately below this is NOT spoilers and NOT hints, just some things I need to clear up regarding time and locations that could inform my speculations).

Is it implied the titan shifters' hometown is inside or outside Wall Maria? Secondly, is it implied Erin's dad went somewhere outside the walls, or is it supposed to be assumed he's hiding somewhere within the walls?

What threw me for a loop was that when I originally saw Erin's dad (Spoilers from way earlier in the anime:)
inject him, I thought it was a flashback Erin had and that he'd gotten the injection sometime before the fall of Maria. Now I'm told that scene was happening in the present and Erin's dad injected him AFTER Maria fell. I'm not even sure how/when Dr. Jaeger disappeared anymore.

So I decided to go back and watch the entire series from the beginning and it's now become painfully obvious who all the big titans are. Like stupidly obvious. If you want to figure it out just go back to the beginning and watch knowing everything you know now....

Collete

I was gonna link these!
This one always gets me (especially the end)
(Caution: Spoilers of Episode 12/13)

Watched the first episode on crunchy..

I'm hooked! now I must watch them all!

DONT GOOGLE ANYTHING! MARATHON IT NOW!

:D

I also want to add, don't under any circumstances read Youtube comments on any Attack on Titan videos....I got spoiled a lot because of that...

Yawnier

Banned
So I just finished watching ep 5.

What the fuck? lol

If you enjoy what you are watching, I would keep with the show. If not, I would probably just stop watching at that point because the pacing takes a hit at certain times several times afterwards, for better or for worse.

Subitai

Ep. 21
Honestly the showdown ended up being shorter than I would have thought. Still it flowed very well even with the speculation for Armin and Erwin mixed in.

So I just finished watching ep 5.

What the fuck? lol
There are some slower eps coming up, but keep pushing to get caught up. Pound the montster/5 hour energy if you have to.

If you enjoy what you are watching, I would keep with the show. If not, I would probably just stop watching at that point because the pacing takes a hit at certain times several times afterwards, for better or for worse.

I'm hooked. Its good , I love the show already.

It just caught me by surprise.

This is the 1st real anime shounen that I have watched that actually isn't afraid to kill off its characters...and that too in the most gruesome and nightmarish way possible. Makes you feel that the real world is like heaven compared to the shit that the people in AoT have to live through. What do you guys think?

kirblar

HxH actually jumps from shonen genre to shonen genre with each arc- it's awesome. (but can result in some...tonal inconsistencies. :p )

Soma

One little nitpicky detail I was disappointed in during this episode was the angle for this shot.

Where it looked so much cooler in the manga. Just a little thing but I really did enjoy the action scenes in this episode quite a bit overall.

manfestival

The arc would just end here if Eren wasn't Eren and didn't break his hands punching the ground, or just waited on top of the FT while looking like he was having an orgasm as his hands healed. You know, start biting.

Fucking Eren.

I can't blame eren.
Pretty sure it was his first time on top of a woman like that. So its only natural

Proelite

That was some nice NTR. Eren Titan straddling Female Titan. Gets swallowed. He is inside of her and Misaka wants him out of her.

jk

Awesome episode.

BIGWORM

Just re-watched 21 in HD. Damn, it does look pretty when
Eren activates his Titan.

Must resist reading ahead in the manga...

sohois

Oy oy, put spoilers on that stuff.

What are the rules regarding discussion of the previous episode? Do we spoiler everything until it's freely available on crunchyroll or wherever?

Anyway
Has Eren not heard of using an elbow, or a forearm, in a fight before? Female Titan could only move horizontally when he had her pinned so just hit her with a wide strike. Although it would have been even easier if he had used one hand to grab the neck and stop her from moving. They showed in the first episode that Eren was used to fighting so you'd think he would have these basics down.

Having said that, female titan would probably have busted out some bullshit skill to magically dodge anyway. What really gets me is not magic stone power or super regen but the absurd agility she has - she's like a fucking ninja titan. Aside from just being ridiculous for a creature of that size to move so quickly, her reflexes are lightning fast

Kinyou

Felt like this episode had again some production issues. I'd really prefer if they'd go on break for a week instead of cutting away from the action to some random shot of the sky

fanboi

Banned
I assume that searching for the colossal titan will show a image of a human first... which is the colossal titan.

MUST.

RESIST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom