• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) |OT| MMA Ultra(spider)man (NO MANGA SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

ibehXHGFaH6fk7.gif

FluxWaveZ

Both that lady and Mikasa had some crazy eyes going on in this episode.

And I noticed this the first time, but watching episode 24 again, there's
who I think is a suspicious girl with a familiar hairstyle laying against one of the columns directly behind Mikasa when Erwin gathers Armin and the others for the plan.

Soriku

Crazy faces this ep. Mikasa, Hanji, Eren.

It's starting to get formulaic with Eren not wanting to/having trouble transforming and needing some motivation. Hope this stops being an issue.

Good action this episode. The two soldiers doing hand acrobatics after they were caught off guard was badass lol. Also it's nice to see a lot of people actually helping to fight one enemy at once instead of just a 1 on 1 battle.

The preview was kinda ominous.

Gundam, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Samurai Champloo, Dragon Ball, Hare + Guu, Paranoia Agent, Trigun, Excel Saga

Watch Fate/Zero first.

xam3l

Is it me or the Opening was a little bit different this time.

Great episode but... What's the deal with all the "Shinji Complex"?

A fitting finale that's true to he heart of the series!

I thought it was less than usual, and I'm hoping they'll go all out for the next episode.

I just can't stand some of the dialogue personally

Especially the
Whoever loses their humanity first or more or something wins

What the hell is that about?

No just fight. It's what humans have been doing for quite some time

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan Episode 24: Yea, not hard to see where the animation budget for this series went, not hard at all.
At long last, we truly and with certainty learned that the Female Titan is Annie. Mikasa was not wrong, it was her face and that nose that really gave her away. Also, this episode should also be called Eren is in spite of all of the hullabaloo about his Titan Factor is god damned useless in a fight and should have been left to die. Seriously, there are like a dozen or so characters that would have made for a better lead then this dipshit. Anyway, after some performance anxiety hits Eren which allows the likes of Armin, Jean, Mikasa, Hadji, Levi and Erwin shine so much brighter then him, he finally transforms and brgins his MMA rematch with Annie that is leaving quite a mess. Indeed, I am looking forward to the finale of season one, because you can't tell me that this isn't getting another season. If fucking Phi Brain can get three seasons, this can get another season.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
I dunno..I preferred the manga version of this episode far more. This one was way too zippy and flashy. The manga was more tense. And seriously lol that dude above dropped probably the one and only major spoiler you can still drop in this series.

Chake

Banned
I dunno..I preferred the manga version of this episode far more. This one was way too zippy and flashy. The manga was more tense. And seriously lol that dude above dropped probably the one and only major spoiler you can still drop in this series.

I still didn't understand. But goddamn, am gonna think about it this whole week.

kirblar

Yeah, they made their first questionable adaptation choice here.

The added material for everyone who isn't Eren is fantastic. But it comes at the expense of making Eren into more of an annoying whiny baby.

FluxWaveZ

I still didn't understand. But goddamn, am gonna think about it this whole week.

The only reason I'm not freaking out right now that I got spoiled concerning the finale is because what I read makes practically no sense, so I'm purposefully confusing myself with multiple possibilities about what it might entail, so I'm good.

rexor0717

Damn, what an episode. That was one of the best ones yet. I look forward to seeing the next(final?) one, should be pretty interesting.

if doesnt make sense because to understand it you have to do research and read the manga, it took me one day to get caught up surely people have the time to spare
but i just changed it to just say cliffhanger

Very good episode.

Lots of action in the second half plus crazy eyes from Mikasa and Hanji.

And people still posting manga spoilers. I don't think the NO MANGA SPOILERS part is visible enough in the title.

Put something like (MANGA SPOILERS = PERM BAN) Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) |OT| MMA Ultra(spider)man (MANGA SPOILERS = PERM BAN).

Just a bluff, but should hopefully cause some people to double take before posting manga spoilers in a thread that specifically states not to post manga spoilers.

if doesnt make sense because to understand it you have to do research and read the manga, it took me one day to get caught up surely people have the time to spare
but i just changed it to just say cliffhanger
I know you have good intentions but that is the exact definition and execution of a spoiler outlined in the thread title and the absolute worst move to do for people having just watched the episode and wondering how the season will end.

Chake

Banned
The only reason I'm not freaking out right now that I got spoiled concerning the finale is because what I read makes practically no sense, so I'm purposefully confusing myself with multiple possibilities about what it might entail, so I'm good.

Sadly, my brain went 180 and i think i understand what he means. Another anime ruined by one of it's "Fans".

thejpfin

Amazing ep, god damn I was in full hype mode when I watched this. So good.

Do you guys know what was the name of that rock song(s)? I wanna listen that over and over again.

Hellix

Yeah, I didn't really like what they did, but at least it wasn't boring filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom