• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) |OT| MMA Ultra(spider)man (NO MANGA SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the last episode really going to run 10 minutes longer than normal? I've seen that posted on several forums, but can't seem to find a source myself.

Lesiroth

tumblr_mt5af7oB4P1svt6ueo1_500.png

tumblr_mt5af7oB4P1svt6ueo2_r1_500.png

tumblr_mt5af7oB4P1svt6ueo3_r2_500.png

What are the chances Mikasa will turn into an evil titan, and when Levi lunges at her neck she just turns around and blocks him with her diamond hard abs?

JulianImp

This instantly reminded me of the RE4 merchant, making it awesome.

Talking about "what if X became a titan", I think Hanji would be the most dangerous if she was ever given the chance to do so. I mean, her obssession with titans could lead to really bad things if she was given control of a titan body to play around with. Hopefully the titan-serum won't get mass-produced or anything crazy like that, since it'd be really boring to suddently have armies of human-titans duking it out all over the place.

NEO0MJ

Talking about "what if X became a titan", I think Hanji would be the most dangerous if she was ever given the chance to do so. I mean, her obssession with titans could lead to really bad things if she was given control of a titan body to play around with.

I think she would mostly be a danger to herself, doing god knows what with her new abilities and body.

This is unrealistic because Mikasa would have already bought every single Eren boxershort.

That's why Armin is selling the last piece behind a dark alley. Chances are though Mikasa can smell it miles away.

Branduil

You know it's too bad they used their something-out-of-nothing magical technology to create giant monsters instead of something useful like cheap, plentiful meat.

kirblar

"Central", artificial circular city/country and protagonist losing an arm/leg in his origin are 3 FMA references I've caught so far.

JulianImp

This is kind of lewd.

I'm okay with this.

That's excatly what I was getting at. ;)

Can't wait for Saturday... gotta have some hot titan on titan action.
Too bad Levi can't fight yet, but he should totally go and do some support task while wearing those smug formal clothes of his

wait, is this the "final" final episode? I haven't read the magna but if that's the case then there's a lot of lose ends they need to tie up
which I'm guessing won't be tied up

wait, is this the "final" final episode? I haven't read the magna but if that's the case then there's a lot of lose ends they need to tie up

Its just the final episode of the season. There is pretty much guaranteed to be another season just not anytime soon.

Kinyou

Final episode of season 1.

However I think it's still not 100% clear when (or if) we'll get a second season. But the franchise seems to be quite the success in Japan, so I'd say the odds are good.

edit:beaten

batbeg

I've been watching this in waves every month or two, if only I'd waited a few more days I wouldn't have to wait for the season finale :( Super excited to see how it closes, and equally frustrated for the inevitable wait for the next season.

Is there any word on the localization of this yet?

wwm0nkey

I've been watching this in waves every month or two, if only I'd waited a few more days I wouldn't have to wait for the season finale :( Super excited to see how it closes, and equally frustrated for the inevitable wait for the next season.

The guys over at Toonami are aware of its popularity and I think they are looking into it since they have a really good relationship with Funimation.

zulux21

funimation already owns the rights to it (if I recall right) so expect a release in two parts sometime in 2014 likely running you 40-50 per part on amazon (70-80 at best buy if your best buy still has an anime section :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom