• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) |OT| MMA Ultra(spider)man (NO MANGA SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I really liked this episode, please don't go to shit again SnK!

Roubjon

I just watched the two most recent episodes back to back and I really enjoyed them. If the show can keep up with this pacing and overall quality then the rest of the season would be fantastic. Hopefully it doesn't lull around like it did near the end last time.

Also,
it sucks Annie left, she was my favorite of the minor characters. Hopefully she comes back or something.

FluxWaveZ

I like the commander's face at the end, either he's going to kick some major titan ass or he up to no good lol.

What I would kind of want is that he'd just immediately get killed. The end of the episode where they're starting the expedition gave me some serious episode 5 vibes where everything went very wrong when it started off as though everything could potentially go as planned.

kirblar

Given the weirdness with the MPs, it makes sense, plotwise, to put a character there. Garrison corps seem like the redshirts tho.

Not a bad episode, nothing special either. I’m really glad they mentioned the basement again and didn’t just sweep it under the rug.

The next episode looks like a return to pure awesomeness....we’re overdue for some more badass action now! Bring on next week!

kirblar

Not a bad episode, nothing special either. I’m really glad they mentioned the basement again and didn’t just sweep it under the rug.

The next episode looks like a return to pure awesomeness....we’re overdue for some more badass action now! Bring on next week!
If you put character development in with the exposition all of a sudden it works.

Raynes

Hahaha I don't know why I fucking love this anime so much. I think I'm a sucker for the classic shonen KAIZEN attitude especially when it's accompanied by fitting animation and music. But lol this episode (16) was shit XD Still felt nice to watch though.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
Just saw this. Pretty cool:

ee7be9530bcf4b274eedb74c081d096c1368421006_full.jpg

rexor0717

I'm up to episode 15 now. Glad I stuck with it, even though I don't find most of the characters likeable. This show is like the grim version of TTGL which I'm also rewatching. I can't get over how creepy the titans are.

BY2K

Membero Americo
The anime is catching up to the manga real fast. Before you know it we'll get filers as bad as Naruto.

Also, what the heck kind of spoiler was that in the preview for episode 17? Completely ruins the surprise.

I am not sure if I like many of the characters but I find many of them interesting enough.

I get the feeling that the religious sect is going to fuck everything up. It's going to be that evil-from-within type thing. It makes sense actually. Human minds going paranoid and suddenly you got psychotic people within the walls.

Armin is not that annoying anymore. THANK GOD. He makes choices. But Mikasa? Eren is a piece of shit towards her, and she is overly devoted to him. I get the backstory but still. Eren is a dick towards her more than anybody.

NEO0MJ

Eren is a piece of shit towards her, and she is overly devoted to him. I get the backstory but still. Eren is a dick towards her more than anybody.

She's way too protective of him, so of course he'll lash out against her. Really, she's pretty much his mom right now, making sure the other kids in the playground aren't hurting him.

WillyFive

Them putting on the cape was so badass. Also love how the capes are just short enough so you can see their hands sticking out. haha

The scene with the little kids talking about them was great, it did a great job of calling out to the beginning of the show without doing a flashback,

Hagi

Just want to say while i'm catching up on the anime after being behind like 15 episodes i absolutely loathe the opening now. After being in Tokyo for 8 days i experienced this song more times than I'd like to recount.

I did see a really cool Ferrari though in Akihabara with Titan decals over it and a really beautiful girl dressed as Mikasa in a bookstore, so not all bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom