• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) |OT| MMA Ultra(spider)man (NO MANGA SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone gif the twirling scene

I didn't make it.

bsw.gif

It's not. Well, technically it's seven episodes, but the manga is still ongoing so it's obviously not going to resolve everything.

wow im so bad at math lol i dont know why i said 5 because it is seven, but if the manga is still going will there be any chance of a second season?

daveo42

Banned
Another really great episode and decent with the pacing this time around. The next few weeks should be pretty spectacular.

wow im so bad at math lol i dont know why i said 5 because it is seven, but if the manga is still going will there be any chance of a second season?

Possibly, but since the manga is on a monthly release, a new season probably won't start for another year at the earliest.

A second season probably wouldn't resolve much either. We'd probably need more seasons than a non-ongoing anime has ever gotten for a full adaptation unless they just wait for the manga to end like a decade from now.

daveo42

Banned
They would probably have to wait two years if they wanted to do another 25-episode run.

How far out are the episodes made? You'd be at about issue 60 in 12 months, so around issue 62 after the anime ends, so that should be enough to start up production on a new season correct?

Branduil

A second season probably wouldn't resolve much either. We'd probably need more seasons than a non-ongoing anime has ever gotten for a full adaptation unless they just wait for the manga to end like a decade from now.

LOL, I still don't think it's going to take that long to finish the manga.

kirblar

Given how much money I suspect this one's making, it may just be worth it to turn this into the "GoT" of Anime.

LOL, I still don't think it's going to take that long to finish the manga.

And you could be right, but in my opinion, there's more evidence suggesting it'll run for quite a while, the glacial pace of the manga and mysteries continuing to be introduced without resolving old ones being major factors. I'll be surprised if it doesn't take at least another 7 years and shocked if it ends within 4.

Erigu

And you could be right, but in my opinion, there's more evidence suggesting it'll run for quite a while, the glacial pace of the manga and mysteries continuing to be introduced without resolving old ones being major factors. I'll be surprised if it doesn't take at least another 7 years and shocked if it ends within 4.
I'm betting on 20-25 volumes when all is said and done, personally.

Collete

It's funny because this is entirely accurate.

I dunno but this episode didn't impact me much but it still makes me wonder
what the hell does the Female Titan want with Eren in the first place? I don't get what good it would do to wipe off humanity's only hope when the Female Titan is originally human. I don't see what there is to gain to kill Eren in the long run but to kill off the human race...But I'm sure the answer will be clear later. Also the Titan's creepy stare towards Eren gives me chills.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I haven't watched this in weeks. I just...don't have the motivation anymore. Have things improved over the last 4 or 5 episodes?

BIGWORM

That female Titan coming out of the woodwork (pun intended), music blaring, swatting that recon out of the sky = godly.

Dennis

Banned
Good episode though not quite reaching the dizzying heights of the last episode.

Laughed at the "I want to marry her" line.

Chris R

I'm losing sleep because of this :< Only up to episode 10 so far but when the episodes keep ending with the awesome cliff hangers I have to start up the next episode. Soooooo good so far.

Contra11

Banned
Attack on Titan Episode 18 recap (spoilers):

Soldier 1 internal monologue: There's only one horse, we're going to have to leave someone behind, who do we leave behind?

Soldier 2 internal monologue: There's only one horse, we're going to have to leave someone behind, who do we leave behind?

Soldier 3 internal monologue: There's only one horse, we're going to have to leave someone behind, who do we leave behind?

HORSES APPEAR

Soldiers: "Yay!"

Soldier 1 internal monologue: What's going on, why are we breaking the formation?

Soldier 2 internal monologue: What's going on, why are we breaking the formation?

Soldier 3 internal monologue: What's going on, why are we breaking the formation?

Soldier 4 internal monologue: What's going on, why are we breaking the formation?

Soldier 5 internal monologue: What's going on, why are we breaking the formation?

Soldier 6 internal monologue: What was Captain Erwin thinking by taking us into the forest?

Soldier 7 internal monologue: What was Captain Erwin thinking by taking us into the forest?

Soldier 8 internal monologue: What was Captain Erwin thinking by taking us into the forest?

Soldier 9 internal monologue: What was Captain Erwin thinking by taking us into the forest?

Soldier 10 internal monologue: What was Captain Erwin thinking by taking us into the forest?

Soldier 11: "Captain Levi, what are your orders?!"

Soldier 12: "Captain Levi, what are your orders?!"

Soldier 13: "Captain Levi, what are your orders?!"

Soldier 14: "Captain Levi, what are your orders?!"

Soldier 15: "Captain Levi, what are your orders?!"

Captain Levi: "Cover your ears."

THE END.

Pretty much

Tenck

I don't see how.

If it follows the manga the next episode will
be a flashback

That isn't really a spoiler, so don't get pissy, people.

Damn it you're right!!!

But, next next episode should please you greatly :D

All I remember is Eren receiving a beatdown. I never remember the boring stuff like flashbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom