• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Mahonay

Banned
All red everything would be taking over in my mouth. You can interpret that any way you want.
igSXa3WTXJ4U6.gif

jmdajr

Usually how I act when I meet a celebrity I really like. I don't want to make them feel weird so I try to just act natural. Which usually means I don't say much at all.

The NXT champ was behind me in line at airport security. Adrian Neville. Granted not even close to Austin level lol, but still my option was to ignore him or say something. I finally said something like, "hey man I saw your match on NXT arrival. It was great. Keep up the good work" and shook his hand.

Maybe he appreciate it, maybe not. I don't know. At least he wasn't Punk.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The NXT champ was behind me in line at the airport. Adrian Neville. Granted not even close to Austin level lol, but still my option was to ignore him or say something. I finally said something like, "hey man I saw your match on NXT arrival. It was great. Keep up the good work" and shook his hand.

"Hey there little fella"

Mahonay

Banned
The NXT champ was behind me in line at airport security. Adrian Neville. Granted not even close to Austin level lol, but still my option was to ignore him or say something. I finally said something like, "hey man I saw your match on NXT arrival. It was great. Keep up the good work" and shook his hand.

He's not super famous yet and is trying to make it in the industry. I'm sure he appreciated it.

Cesaro has his treat in a headlock. I repeat it's in a headlock.

The person who drew that also has a cool realistic Ambrose painting and some more awesome little doodles. An A+ artist imo.
I love the drawing, so much more lively and full of personality compared to something like the transformed pics.

jred2k

You didn't impose or take any real time out of his day and expressed an appreciation for what he does. I'd say that's probably the ideal fan meeting for them. As long as they aren't eating or with family I'm sure most are pretty happy to meet fans.

Cesaro has his treat in a headlock. I repeat it's in a headlock.

The person who drew that also has a cool realistic Ambrose painting and some more awesome little doodles. An A+ artist imo.

Who is the artist? I just saw it RT'd by somebody.

Kornflayx

Just watching Top 25 Rivalries documentary on the Network and Vicky drops the following line:

"Dominic being involved in the Eddie vs. Rey feud was just great, he was a natural actor"

I was
iKhtknObFILcW.gif

Just watching Top 25 Rivalries documentary on the Network and Vicky drops the following line:

"Dominic being involved in the Eddie vs. Rey feud was just great, he was a natural actor"

I was
iKhtknObFILcW.gif
I still say they should've had that kid at the top of the ladder during their ladder match

jmdajr

I think Vickie missed her cue for the ladder match and Eddie was PISSED. It was in his book.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!?"

Or something to that affect.

When Dominic leapt over the barricade and shook Eddie's ladder with all the force his little limbs could manage I was so caught up in the moment I thought the family dispute was real as can get.
No, but I love Eddie's reaction after this bit, "I could've fallen!...HUG ME!" and then for major heat he starts rearing back the longest punch to never unfurl while Taz sells Eddie as the most despicable man going.

And yes Vicki totally missed her moment causing Eddie to lose his shit momentarily and a spot of improvisation.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna go out on a crazy limb and say the finals now...I'm feeling Tanahashi vs Styles.

Zach

Your old TV was 120hz, new one is 600hz. That higher refresh rate will be way better for gaming.

My best advice would to do your best not to leave still images up for long periods of times to avoid future issues with your plasma. Burn in happens far less frequently than early plasmas, but it's still a thing to be careful about.

My old plasma is my bedroom now. It has the faint burn of some horizontal lines...from wrestling ring ropes. Fucking ironic.

Ah, yes. I just feel like it's time to take the gamble on a plasma because of the more vibrant colors. Thanks for your input.

PInk Tape

Banned
Who is the artist? I just saw it RT'd by somebody.

This is her Twitter.

Here's the Ambrose I mentioned. This Heyman is also freaking awesome.

I love the drawing, so much more lively and full of personality compared to something like the transformed pics.

Yeah, definitely. The transformed drawings were just.. well drawings at least to me. They weren't awfully drawn by any means but I seem to prefer these more.

jmdajr

Ah, yes. I just feel like it's time to take the gamble on a plasma because of the more vibrant colors. Thanks for your input.

Be last time to jump in. Plasma is gong away like the DoDo bird.
One of the main issues is that making a 4k plasma is way too difficult. Not even going to try.

So I hope everything likes LEDs for the foreseeable future.

Mahonay

Banned
Be last time to jump in. Plasma is gong away like the DoDo bird.
One of the main issues is that making a 4k plasma is way too difficult. Not even going to try.

So I hope everything likes LEDs for the foreseeable future.
OLEDs are the future. They are expensive as fuck right now but they'll be the next thing.

jmdajr

So I spend all night last night trying to make Turkey meatballs and tomato basil sauce from scratch. Anyone ever try to seed a tomato? Man what bullshit. Anyhow after getting it all set up you put it in the crock pot and leave it there some hours.

Wife sent a pic. Unfortunately looks more like meatball soup and not meatballs in tomato sauce. I guess buying the right type of tomato matters.

fuck.

Aiii

So not worth it
So I spend all night last night trying to make Turkey meatballs and tomato basil sauce from scratch. Anyone ever try to seed a tomato? Man what bullshit. Anyhow after getting it all set up you put it in the crock pot and leave it there some hours.

Wife sent a pic. Unfortunately looks more like meatball soup and not meatball in tomato sauce. I guess buying the right type of tomato matters.

fuck.

Cooking is a process man, you mess it up the first time, make it sorta okay the next few times until you get it just perfect down the road.

jmdajr

Cooking is a process man, you mess it up the first time, make it sorta okay the next few times until you get it just perfect down the road.

I pretty much never make Italian food because you know...carbs. But I figured Turkey Meat Balls and tomato sauce alone was gonna be fine.

Granted I usually get the fucking jar of the stuff. Oh well.

At least my Mexican food is still good.

Hasney

Made the best omelette ever tonight. Bacon, mushroom cheese and black olives with some cream, butter, garlic and chilli flakes in the egg mix. Was just bunging things I had together, was amazed it worked out so well.

Wife sent a pic. Unfortunately looks more like meatball soup and not meatballs in tomato sauce. I guess buying the right type of tomato matters.

fuck.

Best way to seed a tomato is to slice it up into 3-4 pieces, then scoop out all the gunk with a spoon.

Hasney

Oh, watch the extras from the Blu Ray of Heyman, some great stories on there already and I'm only 4 minutes in. The first story of him with Vince Sr. and Fink is great.

NoRéN

fuck.
Crock pot? Why? The meatballs will cook quick enough in the sauce on the stove. Seriously, 30 minutes at most. 40 in the oven.

Wrassle talk!

jmdajr

NoRéN;124376423 said:
Crock pot? Why? The meatballs will cook quick enough in the sauce on the stove. Seriously, 30 minutes at most. 40 in the oven.

Wrassle talk!

Because I can have the crockpot on when I'm not home. And tomato sauce from scratch is not 30 minutes.

Crock pots/slow cookers are godlike. GODLIKE.

Brisket? Oh I'll just turn this on, leave, and come back to delicious brisket.
Pork shoulder? Same thing. etc etc etc

Top Bottom