• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

somedevil

I should also mention that it was said that if he was being considered for a cut, it would have to have been a Vince idea as Triple H loves him.

Then Vince has lost his mind. Also, isn't Cena a big fan of his as well. The whole story doesn't make sense when there are others below him that could be released. Some who are barely on tv.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all shouldn't take any stock in this Cesaro talk

Ithil

Cesaro is scheduled for the Summerslam panel, I don't think he's in any danger. He's just "between pushes" at the moment, which isn't good but not a sign he's done. Some guys last for years while between pushes.

Dirtsheets have never lied before, brotherjackdude.

This one isn't even dirtsheets, it's rumors the dirtsheets are dismissing. So it's below dirtsheet level.

I would really hope talent like Khali, Ryder, half the Divas roster, R Truth, Mark Henry, and I suppose I could keep going there is so much fodder that isn't used that should be way ahead of Cesaro on the chopping block.

If Cesaro ever did get released (he will be eventually, everyone does eventually, but I'm talking this year), this thread would explode.

Look, the only reason I brought it up is because I heard it from what I consider to be a reputable source. As I said, even when he said he was hearing it, it was more of just a "this is the word going around, but I'm not certain how serious it is" type of rumor. Just thought you guys might want to hear something like that, even if it is only a thought being floated and not a serious consideration.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
In spite of all the shit booking I don't believe they'd fire the guy who won the Andre the Giant battle royal memorial.

Especially when he did this:

ihikBSKWB3Hb.gif

somedevil

This Is Awesome has been hugely diluted

I'm watching NXT and TNA at the same time but was this is awesome just for a trash can shot to the head?

I also find it amusing TNA is promoting a women going through a table while they punished Austin Aries for putting his groin in Christy Hemme face.

I'm watching NXT and TNA at the same time but was this is awesome just for a trash can shot to the head?

I also find it amusing TNA is promoting a women going through a table while they punished Austin Aries for putting his groin in Christy Hemme face.

yes, a trash can shot to the head. this is awesome.

and now bram got chokeslammed onto thumbtacks

another this is awesome chant

That match was everything I hate about Impact. Nothing was given time to breathe. They replay everything 5 times and then it's right on to the next spot.

The match was:

SPOT SPOT SPOT REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY SPOT REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY SPOT SPOT REPLAY REPLAY SPOT FINISH REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY TO THE BACK

I can't stand that shit. Give me time to breathe.

somedevil

Well from that I can say that's the first time I've seen someone bleed so much from taking a tacks spot.

edit: from the tna tapings going on tonight:

Rockstar Spud defeated Crazzy Steve in a bad comedy match. Fans booed them. They chanted "we want wrestling" and "change the channel.

That match was everything I hate about Impact. Nothing was given time to breathe. They replay everything 5 times and then it's right on to the next spot.

The match was:

SPOT SPOT SPOT REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY SPOT REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY SPOT SPOT REPLAY REPLAY SPOT FINISH REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY TO THE BACK

I can't stand that shit. Give me time to breathe.

Did they cut to commercial in the middle of the match?

RP912

Banned
I'm biting my fucking nails reading this whole "firing Cesaro" talk.

Somebody elaborate on whats going on please.

Top Bottom