• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

c1dc5086a13328b72d0d375e81263643.gif

Wonder if there is enough money in the budget to bring this guy back

I'm biting my fucking nails reading this whole "firing Cesaro" talk.

Somebody elaborate on whats going on please.

serene dropped a rumour he says is legit saying the c man was a name in the air during cuts talks

a lot of people are calling bs and i'm leaning on that side cos like i said he's a dormant pop machine

but at the same time noooooo

and at the same time yeah right...?!

*honk*
*honk*
*honk* *honk*
*honk* *honk* *honk* *honk*

Good riddance.

And they wouldn't fire Cesaro, Cena loves him too much. No CM Punk, no Cesaro, D-Bry injured till who knows. Wouldn't even bother turning the thing on.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
*honk*
*honk*
*honk* *honk*

Good riddance.

And they wouldn't fire Cesaro, Cena loves him too much. No CM Punk, no Cesaro, D-Bry injured till who knows. Wouldn't even bother turning the thing on.

You know Cryme Tyme used to be Cena's best buds, right?

I really think Spike wanted to or wants to buy TNA outright so they don't have to deal with Dixie and Panda Energy. Spike has been footing the production bill and keeping the company afloat financially for so long now that they don't see a return on the investment unless they actually owned and operated the company themselves. Not to mention how horribly mismanaged TNA has been over the years.

They probably prefer situation similar to Bellator where Viacom owns the promotion. IN the end could would Viacom and Spike be willing to let TNA go so that they would be able to go out and start their own promotion (which seems like a money sink more so than TNA) or are they attempting to distance the channel from pro wrestling altogether.

KissVibes

Banned
- They're gonna fire Cesaro
- Devitt will become Shemuses cousin Fergie (JBL and King will call him Fergalicious and ask Cole if he twerks)
- KENTA will become Tensai's wacky Japanese friend
- Steen will never be on TV
- No black WWE WHC champion ever
- Ambrose will never hold the belt
- Wyatt will never win a PPV match
- Jericho will never retire
- Slater Gator will never hold the pennies
- Cody Rhodes will never be anything but a comedy jobber, even though the crowd was RED HOT for him coming off MitB and his feud with The Authority
- The NoD 2.0 will be forgotten about in 2-3 weeks

Remember where it looked like Cena was forming a stable with Cryme Tyme?

Del Rio and Cesaro's parallels recently are something though. Both in the WWEWHC match at Money in the Bank. Then:

Del Rio put over Reigns
Cesaro put over Cena

Del Rio then put over Ambrose
Cesaro put over Swagger

Del Rio put over Swagger
Cesaro squashed by Ziggler

Falling down the ladder in similar ways. I'm just speculating in a fun way, guys. Chill.

RP912

Banned
*honk*
*honk*
*honk* *honk*

Good riddance.

Bray-Wyatt-FCW.jpg

Time for this guy to get the strap.

Reign of Buzzards

Cena's a company guy. He won't get in the way of WWE freeing up resources with these layoffs. He'll smile in Cesaro's face right before hitting the huge red botton marked with "FUTURE ENDEAVOR" behind his back.

Being friends with Cena is like being friends with the system. It's all cool until it's time for the system to be the system.

But look how things worked out for Evan Bourne!

Honestly I think Cesaro's safe because even when they have him jobbing he makes his opponent look like a million bucks. He's like Zigglar without the terrible offence and bitchy twitter comments.

Just thought I'd pass on the info, but Lambda messaged me on PSN and says he requested and was granted a perma ban :(

Anywho, YouShoot are running a live shoot interview with Matt Sydal at the moment, yet it seems kinda pointless with a bunch of people live tweeting it, lol.

"Said Ian Rotten had a great mix of young guys and vets. He said he always gives young guys a chance and mentions Ricochet"

"Mentions that Ian put him in the ring with AJ that opened a lot of doors for him"

"Said he learned more working Jamie Noble in IWA MS than he did in the previous five years"

"Says Foley is in the group with Edge and Jericho as the nicest guys in the business that are veterans"

"He said Steamboat would talk to him about his match for an hour if he wanted"

"Sydal says he had a hard time working with Ziggler because they have different timing"

"Nicest person in wwe was Mark Henry. Went out of his way to help him"

"Sydal says talent relations would leverage the refs to get dirt on talent"

"Talks about refs getting a bonus for enforcing the rules and DQing people."

"Sydal looking forward to wrestling his brother, Gargano, and Doi in Dragon Gate"

"Sydal says he feels terrible about f'ing Kofi over by testing positive for weed"

Ultratech

- Devitt will become Shemuses cousin Fergie (JBL and King will call him Fergalicious and ask Cole if he twerks)
- Cody Rhodes will never be anything but a comedy jobber, even though the crowd was RED HOT for him coming off MitB and his feud with The Authority.

My thoughts:

-Nah
-Possible
-No
-Eh...also possible.
-No
-Yes
-Sadly
-I give it two months.

- Cody Rhodes will never be anything but a comedy jobber, even though the crowd was RED HOT for him coming off MitB and his feud with The Authority.

-WWE scraps the Network and goes back to PPV
-Going back to PPV their numbers never recover
-Stock price tumbles into junk status
- Vince sells company
- WWE closes it's doors in 2 years after sale
- American wrestling is dead
- All of WrassleGAF gets Rosetta Stone and learns Japanese to watch NJPW

Just thought I'd pass on the info, but Lambda messaged me on PSN and says he requested and was granted a perma ban :(

Anywho, YouShoot are running a live shoot interview with Matt Sydal at the moment, yet it seems kinda pointless with a bunch of people live tweeting it, lol.

I will miss his gifs

Del Rio and Cesaro's parallels recently are something though. Both in the WWEWHC match at Money in the Bank. Then:

Del Rio put over Reigns
Cesaro put over Cena

Del Rio then put over Ambrose
Cesaro put over Swagger

Del Rio put over Swagger
Cesaro squashed by Ziggler

Falling down the ladder in similar ways. I'm just speculating in a fun way, guys. Chill.

1) 2 Raw losses to Kofi Kingston and 2) Good match with Cena. Fandango did 1) and was never the same. Sandow did 2) and was never the same. Either of the three being released within the next year isn't impossible in a post-JTG world.

ed: Lambda noooooooo

You guys don't understand, Claudio has huge nipples and without them Cena would be sad.

Cena would fight for them, considering there are plenty of boring regular nipples he can suggest ditching first.

Doesn't Del Rio have a 90 days clause and tna might not exist in 90 days. Also that other part does that mean the new tna champ is going to be horrible?

90 days only means you get paid for the 90 days you don't compete. I'm pretty sure that's waived in a termination like this.

Ultratech

We lost Lambda?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Also, I don't really care much about Del Rio being released.

(Much like how the crowd cared for him. BOOM.)

Someone is making shit up because he likes to cause a scene.

If you want to take shots at me, at least don't try to not mention me by name. And, like I said, I heard the rumor from a source I think is reputable. To be clear, the rumor is not "Cesaro is getting released", it's that "Cesaro may be on the bubble and his name has been mentioned in terms of who may be cut." If you seriously think I'd make anything up to "cause a scene" then you have a very warped view of who I am.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why would ADR even talk to TNA? You guys know he can make way more in Japan and ESPECIALLY Mexico, right?

I got your back on dumb indie bashing.

Good. But we are few, and we need all the help we can get. How people request to Bootaaay's death match gifs and wanting them hidden under a link? That's me and AR Fox gifs

Top Bottom