• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just can't believe we have people in this thread saying Del Rio was in the wrong. Dude's a Mexican prince. He doesn't have to deal with plebian shit.

Heel

At the end of the day, you reap what you've sown. Much like Mortal Kombat, WWE is teaching the youth of yesterday and today to solve disputes with violence.

This incident and some of the replies is all the evidence I need to be sure as frick that I'm not taking any youngsters to Full Sail.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So why is Bill DeMott still employed after the donut story? Buncha hypocrites!

strobogo

Banned
100% agree with Sunny that violence solves problems. Not all problems. But a lot of issues resolve themselves with a pop in the mouth, or some shoving. So many guys get over all issues with a short scuffle. Sometimes a mother fucker needs a slap in the back of the head for being a shit head. Sometimes a kid needs slapped in the mouth instead of having their tablet taken away for a week.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No, he got fired for physically assaulting a co-worker. Even if the guy was a racist fuck, you don't lay hands on other people, esp. co-workers. You bring that shit to your superiors or HR and have them deal with the idiot.

...YOUR SUPERIOR IS MICHAEL FUCKING HAYES.
This is like 'you should just call the cops! they'll help!'

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
MLK am cry.

Don't confuse nonviolent resistance used strategically as a tool for political change with not being able to slap the shit out of some random dude that gets in your face.

Not saying Del Rio should have done it (he clearly shouldn't), but MLK has nothing to do with this.

Vylash

I'd like to know what the bigger picture is that prevented AJ from getting fired. Is it the same one Nexus was talking about?

It's Vince, there's only one real answer

zhlJZ8Z.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
100% agree with Sunny that violence solves problems. Not all problems. But a lot of issues resolve themselves with a pop in the mouth, or some shoving. So many guys get over all issues with a short scuffle. Sometimes a mother fucker needs a slap in the back of the head for being a shit head. Sometimes a kid needs slapped in the mouth instead of having their tablet taken away for a week.

Friendships also come out of violence as well. Two of my closest pals, my first REAL interaction with them was a fight. Weird as it sounds, it's a bonding thing.

Sid

The last few years of NBA 2K series for 360 looked at that level, particularly with the bigger stars. Undisputed 3 is pretty close.
No way man,as the NBA screen has already been posted this is what Undisputed 3 looks like:-

ufc_undisputed_3_3.jpg

& this is what this game is supposed to look like besides the 2560*1440 res.

Orton_1.jpg

Not to mention (but I'm gonna anyway) none of those last gen games run at native 1080p.

strobogo

Banned
Don't confuse nonviolent resistance used strategically as a tool for political change with not being able to slap the shit out of some random dude that gets in your face.

Not saying Del Rio should have done it (he clearly shouldn't), but MLK has nothing to do with this.

If some shit head is being a racist cunt and he gets popped in the face for it, I'm doing everything I can to fight for the slapper to get the least amount of punishment I can.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I just can't believe we have people in this thread saying Del Rio was in the wrong. Dude's a Mexican prince. He doesn't have to deal with plebian shit.

Show some respect for Mexico's finest export!

They really should have gone full JBL/Million Dollar Man with this guy. They had the right idea at the beginning but kinda dropped the ball on it.

This just reminds me of that Boy Meets World episode where Cory's shoot brother guest starred and came onto Topanga, so Cory pushed him through a door

Except in there, Cory got suspended for one day in school, while the professor got fired :p

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If not Russia, it is Russian supported seperatists shooting down (partially Dutch) civilians. It is time we take them down a peg or two..

Maybe I read this wrong...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is a company that employs bullies in positions of power.

JBL soaps up multiple guys asses and harasses someone so badly that he quits the company. Performs a nazi gesture in Germany -- still with the company.

Michael Hayes is a notorious racist who Simon Dean even said he has no idea how he's still alive -- still with the company.

Michael Cole calls someone a fag on twitter -- still with the company

Bill Demott has multiple accusations of harassment of students. Fired for it in the past. Rehired for no reason. Multiple students step out to accuse him -- still with the company

Bob Holly -- known bully. Physically abuses younger wrestlers and takes advantage of him being their 'guide' in the ring -- Employed for YEARS

ADR slaps somebody -- fired.

This just reminds me of that Boy Meets World episode where Cory's shoot brother guest starred and came onto Topanga, so Cory pushed him through a door

Except in there, Cory got suspended for one day in school, while the professor got fired :p

Dude, what the heck? I'm working my way through the series and now because of you I know that Fred Savage is going to make an appearance.

You robbed me of that surprise.

JBL soaps up multiple guys asses and harasses someone so badly that he quits the company. Performs a nazi gesture in Germany -- still with the company.

Michael Hayes is a notorious racist who Simon Dean even said he has no idea how he's still alive -- still with the company.

Bill Demott has multiple accusations of harassment of students. Fired for it in the past. Rehired for no reason. Multiple students step out to accuse him -- still with the company

Bob Holly -- known bully. Physically abuses younger wrestlers and takes advantage of him being their 'guide' in the ring -- Employed for YEARS

Sounds like all those other guys just had a "winning complexion" if you catch my drift.

Sephzilla

No way man,as the NBA screen has already been posted this is what Undisputed 3 looks like:-

& this is what this game is supposed to look like besides the 2560*1440 res.

Not to mention (but I'm gonna anyway) none of those last gen games run at native 1080p.

Those 2k15 screens look much better than undisputed 3 imho

Xater

I am probably more shocked JBL did have to go to court because of that. That's easily a fine of a couple thousand Euro.

PS: Soylent Green is people.

Mahonay

Banned
Some pictures from the TNA show I was at last night.

OH IT'S TRUE. DAMN TRUE.
ibesckCYV0EaPz.JPG

No one liked Lashley
iIpmjxZ309Aou.JPG

Ryno getting punched in the balls
ibpEWIgE3IkV2H.JPG

The Dudleys, Hardys, and The Wolves had a 3 way ladder match.
i5jooJTY0jS1I.JPG

ibnUN66RQdGURU.JPG

iDyNry4mgJWAh.JPG

Top Bottom