• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What about J-E-DOUBLE F (ha-ha) J-A-DOUBLE R-E-DOUBLE T?

He has:

All of the powers that be
Creative Control.
He's the greatest performer/lover/fighter/musician in the world, that's a lot of multiclassing.
The Stroke.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Pretty sure that happened sometime in 2002 or 2003. Maybe. Idk. Even without Kane, this list is impossible to beat.
It never happened. The only time they interacted was at Royal Rumble 2002. Kane chokeslammed Lesnar, and Lesnar F5'd Kane.

Lesnar has never defeated Kane.

Never.

Never.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
btw this Matt Sydal youshoot is underwhelming. Dude is way too nice to give us the goods. Not a bad thing to say about anyone. I want DIRT, goddammit.

strobogo

Banned
Dungeon of Doom is a good shout though.

Powers:

Can create a physical realm that others are able to enter at any building via portal
Said realm has water that is not hot and no Hulkamaniacs
The power of dry ice
The power to warp reality to avoid gimmick trademarks

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If the Dungeon can get rid of Hulkamaniacs that's a very legit and serious power. The trick is getting people into their realm.

Soulplaya said:
Lesnar has never defeated Kane.

He has, but it was a house show;

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=23693

If you believe that you absorb energy/souls from those you defeat, Brock Lesnar is the most powerful being to ever exist in wrasslin.

A part timer like Brock could never hope to accumulate as many souls as someone like Bruno, who chewed up and spat out everyone on the east coast for an entire decade.

Kane is to Lesnar as ants are to humans.

They walk the same ground, but there's no reason to concern oneself with such miniscule pests.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bruno is like an old warlord that destroyed the landscape he was in for an eternity. Often talked about, rarely faced.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I kind of figured from the preview video it wouldn't live up to the hype and that he wouldn't rip people. Oh well.

Don't get me wrong - that's good. But I wanted more dirt! Not done yet though.

Sephzilla

I'm convinced that Lesnar is in the top spot now. His power is to render everyone else a mere human, and then he steals their soul like goddamn Shang Tsung.

Lesnar would walk into the Dungeon of Doom, drink the water, and take over the group.

jmdajr

6_zps2e842c69.gif

Bruno is backstory. The worldbuilding text in RPGs that no one except the diehard nerds read/know about. He's like the stuff in the Mass Effect Codex prior to humans finding the first Mass Relay. Just some stuff to give the lore flavor, but not really relevant anymore because reasons.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane is to Lesnar as ants are to humans.

They walk the same ground, but there's no reason to concern oneself with such miniscule pests.
Prime Kane shot lightning out of his hand.

Lightning. And fire balls. That's canon. Besides, in an actual match Kane would win by default as Lesnar only wrestles on major PPVs, and Kane's big matches happen on TV. Lesnar doesn't have the dates on his contract to battle Kane.

Kane wins!

hqdefault.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fireballs are common though. Even Hogan threw flash paper.

Sephzilla

3_19_robocop.jpg

Canon to WCW means canon to WWF

This man scared off the four horsemen. If he stuck around there's no idea how dominant he could be.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't fuck with lightning bolts. Taker did detonate a casked at Mania 30 though.

I'm convinced that Lesnar is in the top spot now. His power is to render everyone else a mere human, and then he steals their soul like goddamn Shang Tsung.

Lesnar would walk into the Dungeon of Doom, drink the water, and take over the group.

I think Cena would be Shang Tsung with his soul sucking, stealing others' spotlight routine, Goro/Kintaro/Motaro is Bork and HHH is Shao Khan.

Zack Ryder is Stryker.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The comics are also canon as well. Let's get nuts.

The people Bruno chewed up and spat out had no powers like those of the Undertaker or HHH, friend.

Bruno was on top in an era where HHH or Mean Mark wouldn't even have made it to the main event to face Bruno :p

Also, Inoki - he's beat everyone. Hogan Prime, Andre, Backlund, Fujinami, Flair, Brody, Hansen, Vader, Sayama, Tiger Jeet, etc. 701 singles matches, 49 losses.

Top Bottom