• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

PInk Tape

Banned
5l4w1Ku.png

Welp.

That's only an hour and thirty minutes away from me. Too bad I won't be able to go :/

Big One

Banned
Daniel Bryan is tier 1? And Ziggler is Tier 3? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daniel Bryan is tier 1 but on a low end. He beat everyone below him basically, or is capable of doing so.

Ziggler is tier 3 cause he's been getting pushed lately. Otherwise he'd be in tier 4 with the others. ZIggler is slowly filling in the new Kofi Kingston-type babyface role imo. Remember when Kofi used to have these matches every night on RAW and always win them for no real reason? ZIggler is slowly building towards somewhere near that imo, while Kofi isn't even on TV every night anymore in comparison.

Which reminds me, that's something I definitely don't miss. Absolutely hated when Randy Orton and Sheamus were babyfaces with no direction and basically winning matches every fucking night on RAW. So boring. This happened for MONTHS.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If WWE tweets about it like that, it's a work. Case closed.

jmdajr

Is Punk one of the first who didn't get wished well in in his future endeavors????

I mean he didn't even get a little Jack Tunney suspension promo.

He just.. , disappeared.

Is Punk one of the first who didn't get wished well in in his future endeavors????

I mean he didn't even get a little Jack Tunney suspension promo.

He just.. , disappeared.

Probably because he just let his contract expire and wasn't actually released or fired or anything. Should've been buried on-air for being a whiny cunt about it, though.

somedevil

Spoilers from Smackdown:

Rusev beat big e without Xavier woods or Kofi who was playing a face in Australia.

So did they already disband?

Heel

How is beating up social media guy even an angle?

Is he going to slap Radom backstage people ?

It will be revealed that "WWE's Social Media Guy" was paid off by Zeb to rile him up, furthing his anti-immigration agenda, setting up Swagger vs. Del Rio at a future Special Event.

Still don't get why people think it's a work, even with this unusual development. Dude's contract is up in under 3 weeks and he was not going to resign, why would they begin a wacky angle like this now

Face it yall, sometimes what happens behind the scenes actually does happen

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Brian beat every other Tier 1 wrestler aside from Lesnar in under a 12 month period.

Rock shouldn't even be listed since he's not active again.
So, he just beat Cena? Bryan shouldn't be Tier 1 because he got taken out by a neck injury that's now spread to his shoulder. He WAS Tier 1, but isn't anymore. He's been usurped by his wife.

Kane botched falling off the forklift. That says a lot more about Kane.
What? No, he didn't.

They coming for ya Randy.

http://telly.com/playVideo_1MX2EE4/token_1407539760-IP

Randy Ortons new theme song: "I HEAR STALKERS IN MY HEAD THEY TALK TO ME, THEY WALK TO ME, THEY WANT ME IN THEIR BED.....IN THEIR BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I hear stalkers laughing
I hear them they're crying
I hear cameras clicking
I see shadows lurking.
My day is done I leave the gym
Approached by a chick who is a shim
She gets my picture and then she runs.
Checked her out and she's got no buns.

Sephzilla

So, he just beat Cena? Bryan shouldn't be Tier 1 because he got taken out by a neck injury that's now spread to his shoulder. He WAS Tier 1, but isn't anymore. He's been usurped by his wife.

He ran over the top card like there was no tomorrow and the only thing that stopped him was his own body. Bryan's superpower is being able to exceed the physical limits of reality.

Plus, at Extreme Rules Bryan managed to make fucking fire turn against Kane.

Tier 1 - for sure.

He ran over the top card like there was no tomorrow and the only thing that stopped him was his own body. Bryan's superpower is being able to exceed the physical limits of reality.

Plus, at Extreme Rules Bryan managed to make fucking fire turn against Kane.

Tier 1 - for sure.

Remember how Kane landed between fire when he hit the table? I'm sure that was Kane using his mighty powers to part the flaming sea before impact and totally not a safety precaution.

Bryan's superpower of exceeding physical limits has the actual limit of eventually losing the use of his limbs, he exhausted that power after Extreme Rules and now he's done for, it's some anime level stuff like inner gates Daniel Bryan edition.
So he's like top tier when abusing his power, now he's incapacitated tier.

BHZ Mayor

Remember how Kane landed between fire when he hit the table? I'm sure that was Kane using his mighty powers to part the flaming sea before impact and totally not a safety precaution.

Bryan's superpower of exceeding physical limits has the actual limit of eventually losing the use of his limbs, he exhausted that power after Extreme Rules and now he's done for, it's some anime level stuff like inner gates Daniel Bryan edition.
So he's like top tier when abusing his power, now he's incapacitated tier.

So Bryan is
Gon from
Hunter X Hunter?

Top Bottom