• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Impact last night did 1.41 million viewers, roughly the same as the show has been doing the past few weeks, even though it was the most heavily promoted episode in a long time.

Their most hyped show in years, with months of buildup for the ending, and all of their online marketing being put towards this one episode.
wA9Mgvl.gif

iMth7YuuWb5BG.gif

Daniel Bryan defeated the Shield.
HHH destroyed it.

Brock Lesnar conquered the streak.
Ranks as HHH's backup backup plan.

Cena put over Daniel Bryan "clean" with his own bad elbow.
HHH put over Bryan clean with Bryan's own bad shoulder.

The Rock left wrestling to make movies.
HHH stayed with wrestling, now high ranking WWE exec. and simultaneous main eventer.

Tier 1? Tier H.

Well he certainly tried to make it in Hollywood. Sadly, not everyone is blessed with Rock's natural charisma and acting skills.

0065119194916_500X500.jpg

wrestlerhhh.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Despite loving the network (honestly I think it's a good deal at 9.99 for the back catalog alone) I'm going to let my auto renew run out to see if they have any decent incentives for coming back.

Sanjuro

Happy Birthday Hulkster!!!

I haven't watched the last 2/3 Raw episodes or so, but count me in now.

Also, this might be the first Smackdown I've watched in half a decade. Boring night.

Gorillaz

This recurring joke reminds me of the end of Super Hero movie when the hero triumphs over the villain and saves the day.

is that the one where the hero gets the love interest to fall in love with him at the end of the movie despite now dating a dangerous vigilante?

I just don't get Big-E really. He isn't BAD, but he isn't anything I would ever care about. I think he would make a good distraction for the "mid-card".

I mean, they squandered his first altercation Rusev by having Hacksaw in E's corner, and he lost. Which reinforces that article about race and wrestling (I know it was about a black champion, but bear with me on this one). I hope they don't squander this new black stable.

Top Bottom