• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

So guys who would win Fit Finlay or Kane in the realist of real fights? What do you mean you don't fucking care?

Finlay loves to fight and grew up on those fabled mean streets while Kane's a demon so this one could go down to the wire.
I need time to mull this over.

DiscoJon

Banned
The worked shoot. Sounds a name of a drink I would enjoy...hopefully it comes with one of those tiny umbrellas.

asew7.gif
Just make sure it's shook and not stirred.

Vince went into the wrong market with that xfl shit. He should have promoted mma.

Has WWE ever even toyed with the idea of MMA?

They have done lots of weird stuff over the years.

XFL.
WBF
Ico Pro
Was in talks to buy NJPW a few years ago.
WWE Films

But never MMA even though it would make some sense.

RP912

Banned
Has WWE ever even toyed with the idea of MMA?

They have done lots of weird stuff over the years.

XFL.
WBF
Ico Pro
Was in talks to buy NJPW a few years ago.
WWE Films

But never MMA even though it would make some sense.

It seriously would make sense but I always got the impression that vince hated mma by the constant shots he used to throw at mma promotions.

Does Brawl For All count?

Shutters. That was mainly his answer to them stupid ass toughman contest around that time. I seriously hate thinking about the brawl for all because I wanted Dr. Death to wrestle stone cold :(.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So guys who would win Fit Finlay or Kane in the realist of real fights? What do you mean you don't fucking care?
For real, for real? GGG was originally trained in shoot fighting in Japan. That's where he got his start.

GGG, no question.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
For real, for real? GGG was originally trained in shoot fighting in Japan. That's where he got his start.

GGG, no question.

While I might be Kane Mark 2.0 in this thread you can never make guarantees in an MMA style shootfight. Lucky KO's can and will happen even in a semi rigged contests like Boxing or Brawl for All.

Vince had to stop buying PEDs because he lost has pants after the stock price plummeted, which caused him to shrink, which caused him to require the shilling of the Network to raise funds to buy him a new wardrobe.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
While I might be Kane Mark 2.0 in this thread you can never make guarantees in an MMA style shootfight. Lucky KO's can and will happen even in a semi rigged contests like Boxing or Brawl for All.
Fine, Kane hits Finlay from a distance with a lightning bolt.

There.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Fine, Kane hits Finlay from a distance with a lightning bolt.

There.

Also wouldn't joining a tournament for money have broken his legendary kayfabe?

EDIT: More importantly is our Vince McMahon secretly working for Spike TV now? Gym Rescue seems too much like a show he'd green light.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Vince went into the wrong market with that xfl shit. He should have promoted mma.

I can't remember the exact time frame but I believe the UFC wanted Vince to buy them sometime in the mid to late 90's.

NBC also chickened out of the XFL deal too soon. Spring football could have worked in America and they were starting to get decent at the end of season one.

I said it when I saw the spoiler and I'll say it again, there is NOTHING worse than a lumberjack match. Way to ensure a match won't reach its potential WWE. They had better be able to go no holds barred at NOC or have a cell match at hell in a cell. I can't believe they would culminate this rivalry in the worst gimmick match known to man. But its WWE so who knows.

somedevil

I said it when I saw the spoiler and I'll say it again, there is NOTHING worse than a lumberjack match. Way to ensure a match won't reach its potential WWE. They had better be able to go no holds barred at NOC or have a cell match at hell in a cell. I can't believe they would culminate this rivalry in the worst gimmick match known to man. But its WWE so who knows.

The problem is the logical match is hell in the cell but you have that pay per view in October. So I bet the blow off of the feud is that match in October.

Top Bottom