• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Sanjuro

I mean, they squandered his first altercation Rusev by having Hacksaw in E's corner, and he lost. Which reinforces that article about race and wrestling (I know it was about a black champion, but bear with me on this one). I hope they don't squander this new black stable.

Wait, Hacksaw came back!? When was this?

Vylash

This is a shoot. Seriously WWE, you have a great talent with Big E and you make him fodder for someone else?

i1NXXtU00hRje.gif

RP912

Banned
So I'm watching last night's impact and I realize low-ki could be one hell of a voice actor.

He could be a random new character on a gears of war game.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If he were in WWE he'd be a jobber in NXT, probably. He would've been fed to the 5 count. What has he done lately outside of "have awesome theme, still"

What an honor

Eh, it's better than nothing. He might get a deal with the Fed if they buy up the company or something. He'd do fine in Japan or Mexico or touring the US indies as a special attraction. I wouldn't worry about him, the Hardy's, the Dudley's, Kurt Angle, Austin Aries, Samoa Joe.

It's James Storm, Mr. Anderson, EC 3 and the people below them that need TNA to stay in business. The Wolves also need help because they've burned bridges.

Eh, it's better than nothing. He might get a deal with the Fed if they buy up the company or something. He'd do fine in Japan or Mexico or touring the US indies as a special attraction. I wouldn't worry about him, the Hardy's, the Dudley's, Kurt Angle, Austin Aries, Samoa Joe.

It's James Storm, Mr. Anderson, EC 3 and the people below them that need TNA to stay in business. The Wolves also need help because they've burned bridges.

I was mostly kidding, he's one of the TNA guys i sorta like. Mostly because of the theme. I'm sorta into James Storm too. They should tour as a tag team after TNA closes down. Surely there's room for more gaijins with long hair and beards in NJPW, right?!?!

I was mostly kidding, he's one of the TNA guys i sorta like. Mostly because of the theme. I'm sorta into James Storm too. They should tour as a tag team after TNA closes down. Surely there's room for more gaijins with long hair and beards in NJPW, right?!?!

Dragonzord would get so mad.

RP912

Banned
Judging by the praises for smackdown tonight...i may have to break my streak of not watching smackdown since the 2003 roster days.

strobogo

Banned
Young Mike Quackenbush. Ric Flair/Garrison Cade hybrid. A Double dipped in bleach. Bootleg Ascension. Bootleg Mojo. Bootleg Bull Dempsy. PLUS Gangrel? You can't miss that.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My subscription ends on September 3rd, 2014. That means I can watch Summerslam and finish up WCW before it runs out and then probably sign up when they do the oh shit pleeeaaase come back offer. If they don't give anything I'll just reup the day before NoC anyways.

Toki767

So what happened to the whole Nation of Domination reboot thing? Don't think I've really seen Big E, Kofi, and Xavier Woods since they cut that one promo.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't wait for the straight shooter Alberto Del Rio to debut. Maybe he can slap the Digornos twitter account next.

Also this is the most exciting ADR angle ever

Top Bottom