• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Duncan is a no one, so that dude must be an insider.

ivCG3iLJ3pAHy.gif

They had no flags, no anger. Only two men and Lana, shelving their hate over a grand slam breakfast.
If only they knew this was how to quell the Rusev Rampage on TV.

I'll forward this information to Cena for when the time inevitably comes, Cena will make friends with him over breakfast and then AA him through the table afterwards just because.
Rusev will be down to dancing gimmicks in mere weeks.

That's not even good. It's a clear work and both dudes are terrible at improvising. MMA fans are the easiest fans to work, though, brotherjackdude. DC just repeats himself over and over like Ziggler and JBJ speaks with all the passion and charisma of Randy Orton.

well it's making me care more about this shit than a Cena/Lesnar match can ever do at this point. no doubt that all this is a work but that little video snippet made me more invested in that than pretty much all of Summerslam right now, which i'm sure will be a pretty decent show in comparison to last year when it was pretty much a two match event. and i am the most casual mma fan in existence.

"You couldn't come up with your own original name? Nah, I'm done bruh." RE: Stardust

He's shooting.

Abort you are losing IQ points by the second talking with this jabronie. He isn't even worthy of being called a mark. Marks would at least spend $9.99 on the WWE Network. Plus he doesn't like Stardust so zero credibility.

$9.99

Heel

Brodus Clay was a victim of the budget cuts. "Please dude."

Cm punk "he quit dude." Because Kane eliminated him at royal rumble when he wasn't supposed to be.

Gorillaz

He needs a gaf account just to post on here. Dropping to much knowledge.

Who is he a fan of? Roman? Brock? Is he a Paul Heyman guy?

Heel

Cm punk "I don't think he's coming back dude. Vince is gonna have to beg him. He can go to japan for a couple months and pay him three times more."

The dirt is real.

Holy shit, Kane was shooting?!?!!

He was already going to lose his Rumble Record to Reigns that night so he needed to take matters into his own hands and match up to the HBK record that WWE had been suspiciously denying him from surpassing for like the three previous years.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Brother Heel, this man's insider knowledge of the business has given me a lot to think about over drinks tonight.
Give him a firm handshake for me, just like the boys in the locker room.

Heel

Road warriors, undertaker, stone cold, rock, flair.

"Hogan wouldn't be in mine dude"

Talking about HHH being terror rising. "You'd think that was flair dude."
"He from Connecticut dude"

This is a shoot from all angles.

Heel

Ultimate warriors death "that sucked right there. People said he wasn't lookin too good dude. You could see his hand shaking. I thought he had a cold or something"

Heel

Jerry lawyer "had a heart attack dude. All of a sudden his face turned white bruh. Michael cole looked, stopped and said "get jerry dude!" Then they were real quiet for a while."

Heel

William regal "he pinned everybody dude. He was all business dude. If he had a little more confidence. he almost beat flair."

He won't stop now

Heel

"They tried to make him like the hulk hogan. But hogan earned his respect dude." Re cena. Some real hostility here.

I have a photo.

He also used a mug to do the "we heah" lantern blow while talking about the Wyatt's. My sides

"They tried to make him like the hulk hogan. But hogan earned his respect dude." Re cena. Some real hostility here.

I have a photo.

He also used a mug to do the "we heah" lantern blow while talking about the Wyatt's. My sides

Can't make this shit up folks

Gorillaz

I have a photo.

does he enjoy the fozzy lyrics Wyatt drops each Monday? Or does he look at it just as promos

Top Bottom