• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

strobogo

Banned
Card for the ONO show:

Cyrus/Jerry Lynn vs Bobby Roode/Christian York

Doring/Roadkill vs Hot Commodity

Nova vs Chris Hamrick

Tommy Dreamer vs CW Anderson I Quit Match

Unholy Alliance vs Super Crazy/Kid Kash vs FBI

Simon/Swinger vs Ball Mahoney/Chilly Willy

Sandman vs Steve Corino vs Justin Credible ladder match

Rhino vs Sandman

Jerry Lynn vs Matt Morgan

Is the G1 over yet? Boots, will you get me a best of list for it?

Hasney

Hasney will just jack it anyways :d

ikOagfWIVpfef.gif

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Does anyone have the updated list on who the progressive ones in this community are and who lives by the 'cism are?

Simplythebest just planted his flag on #teamhayes

Sokantish

well his list is part right because stro is DEF racist. You should see some of the things he says in IRC. Then he tries to say things like "nah, it's cool... I post in the black culture thread"

strobogo

Banned
well his list is part right because stro is DEF racist. You should see some of the things he says in IRC. Then he tries to say things like "nah, it's cool... I post in the black culture thread"

The "racist" stuff I say is all based because I shat on the Raiders once or twice.

Gorillaz

While I am not always in IRC I do remember him posting a vid about a "N word of all types" parody hotline where you can call in and talk shit with all types of people.

And he does at times post in the black culture thread, maybe as....insurance

hmmm don't know how I should feel about all of this, Sok

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Are there any male wrestlers with blonde hair that doesn't look like shit? Flair, Henning, Ziggler, Billy Gunn, DDP

so much bad blonde hair. other than our lord, Kevin Nash, of course.

PInk Tape

Banned
It still disgusts me that they cancelled Young Justice because more girls were watching it than boys and according to the "hey I just pulled this out of my sexist ass" study, girls only buy Barbies and princess dolls and not "manly" action figures. What a load of shit. Even if they don't, shill something else like a shirt. This shouldn't be an issue but of course it has to be because god forbid we ask you to be creative when it comes to making products other than toys.

Are there any male wrestlers with blonde hair that doesn't look like shit? Flair, Henning, Ziggler, Billy Gunn, DDP

so much bad blonde hair. other than our lord, Kevin Nash, of course.

tyler-breeze-entrance.gif

#gorgeous

It still disgusts me that they cancelled Young Justice because more girls were watching it than boys and according to the "hey I just pulled this out of my sexist ass" study, girls only buy Barbies and princess dolls and not "manly" action figures. What a load of shit. Even if they don't, shill something else like a shirt. This shouldn't be an issue but of course it has to be because god forbid we ask you to be creative when it comes to making products other than toys.
yeah. even then, IIRC they didn't make a lot of toys and they weren't ever that good

Top Bottom