• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

BuoHPBjIgAEaYmz.jpg

Nope. Fake account.

I was gonna say maybe batista should just keep his head shaved.

But then I drank some earl grey and decided y'know what I can barely be arsed to shave my scrappy ass facial hair half the time.

Batista, you rock that brillo pad

I legit shook Big E's hand. I'm not racist for sure.

That's all well and good but I can't help but notice that you didn't shake Rusev's hand, so this means you must have something against Bulgarians AND honorary Russians.
Don't you give me that restroom excuse, I bet old Rusev was cleaning his hands in preparation for a good shake.

That's all well and good but I can't help but notice that you didn't shake Rusev's hand, so this means you must have something against Bulgarians AND honorary Russians.
Don't you give me that restroom excuse, I bet old Rusev was cleaning his hands in preparation for a good shake.
It means I'm an AMERICAN, comrade Owl.

Gorillaz

Part of me feels Dadtista might be cooler then brotista

Like he probably participates in those father child "make your own boat to race it" weekend events

strobogo

Banned
Part of me feels Dadtista might be cooler then brotista

Like he probably participates in those father child "make your own boat to race it" weekend events

No doubt wearing white boat shoes and skinny jeans. Maybe with a sweater. Likely listening to Biggie.

It was all a dream. I used to read Word Up magazine...

ElRenoRaven

So finally getting around to smackdown and I see 9.99 all over it like last mondays RAW. My subscription is so not renewing now. I'll not renew just to spite the assholes.

KissVibes

Banned
I like new Dadtista.

Mostly well-dressed, looks like a nice guy with the ability to kick your ass. It would be cool to see him return as this friendly, father figure who is like nah, "Triple H, I AM THE COOL BADASS HOT REBEL DAD" and they have a series of old man dad fights with MMA bullshit.

strobogo

Banned
I like new Dadtista.

Mostly well-dressed, looks like a nice guy with the ability to kick your ass. It would be cool to see him return as this friendly, father figure who is like nah, "Triple H, I AM THE COOL BADASS HOT REBEL DAD" and they have a series of old man dad fights with MMA bullshit.

He had some quality ground and pound in the movie.

wrasslegaf, i need more 80s bands to listen to. I already have Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, New Order, Hall & Oates, Cure, Springsteen, Genesis, Was (Not Was), Michael Jackson, U2, Tears For Fears, INXS, Robert Palmer, and Bananarama.

But I need a much bigger sample palette.
Billy Ocean
Faith No More
Eric B & Rakim
Phil Collins
Peter Gabriel
Ultramagnetic MCs

Alucard

Banned
Guys, yesterday I came to the conclusion that live football is reeeaaally fucking boring. Just so stop/go with a bunch of guys standing around and then getting over excited and overselling the fuck out of every move.

Football sucks. Sorry, Ameri-GAF.

strobogo

Banned
Guys, yesterday I came to the conclusion that live football is reeeaaally fucking boring. Just so stop/go with a bunch of guys standing around and then getting over excited and overselling the fuck out of every move.

Football sucks. Sorry, Ameri-GAF.

Football is boring as shit on TV, too. So many god damn ads and commercials. It feels like there is a full commercial every other play, and often bumper ads whenever the ball isn't in motion.

Alucard

Banned
Football is boring as shit on TV, too. So many god damn ads and commercials. It feels like there is a full commercial every other play, and often bumper ads whenever the ball isn't in motion.

Yeah, I noticed that a lot when I watched a game last year or something. Absolutely zero flow and logos flying at your screen every 30 seconds. And so many damn commercials. It's bullshit.

Fave live sports:

-Hockey
-Soccer
-Tennis

That's about it outside of wrestling. And I actually enjoyed a baseball game live too. Very laid back, but that's the idea. With football, there is no flow at all.

Heel

At a birthday dinner and a full blown 50 year old mark is talking wrestling.

So far I found out WWE is going broke because Undertaker lost to a part timer.

Forward your questions, friends.

At a birthday dinner and a full blown 50 year old mark is talking wrestling.

So far I found out WWE is going broke because Undertaker lost to a part timer.

Forward your questions, friends.

Is he... shooting?

Does he have a network sub? If not you should do vinny mac a solid and sell him one.

It's only $9.99

Top Bottom