• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Yz9pwqs.png

Looks like Walter White
in his hobo phase when shit hits the fan at the end.

Season 5 Breaking Bad spoilers above.

Batista's dyed thin hair looks ridiculous.

Also it doesn't help all old wrestlers use the same black dye. Taker, Nash and Batista all had the same "looks like I washed my hair with coal" look.

somedevil

I'm going to assume he did that on purpose to protect her the best he could by putting his ass through instead of her.

She didn't take the bump right. Here is the supposed match times for Summerslam from Meltzer. Though most of these are not always true:

8. Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena, 25 minutes

7. Brie Bella vs. Stephanie McMahon, 15 minutes

6. Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns, 20 minutes

5. Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins, 15 minutes

4. Paige vs. AJ Lee, 12 minutes

3. Rusev vs. Jack Swagger, 12 minutes

2. Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho, 15 minutes

1. Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz, 10 minutes

Well I see two matches that are 5 minutes two long.

Alucard

Banned
She didn't take the bump right. Here is the supposed match times for Summerslam from Meltzer. Though most of these are not always true:

Well I see two matches that are 5 minutes two long.

Looks like a very good card on paper. The crowd will make or break some of these matches. I'm actually excited for AJ vs. Paige. Hopeful that they'll deliver a better bout than they did at Battleground. Paige has been impressing me on the mic much more as a heel.

Gorillaz

A live action shot, Bluetooth earpiece refusing to budge as he discusses The Business with passion.

Did he go into shoot mode and give you his ideas on the new possibilties of a new NoD like stable?

Or is that more for 'quieter areas' from other sensitive marks who wont get mad? Either way his outlook was a awe inspiring experience, hope he signs up and drops some more knowledge for us.

Heel

Did he go into shoot mode and give you his ideas on the new possibilties of a new NoD like stable?

Or is that more for 'quieter areas' from other sensitive marks who wont get mad? Either way his outlook was a awe inspiring experience, hope he signs up and drops some more knowledge for us.

Hopefully there's a part two someday. There's so much more to ask.

He even went into some fantasy booking in which he believes Brock will win the title, only to be challenged by Undertaker to a rematch at WrestleMania. I'm still shook off that one.

Alucard

Banned
Man, Ambrose and Rollins were the all-stars of the WWE this week. Their segments on both Raw and Smackdown were faaaantastic.

Raw:
-Good Del Rio/Ambrose match
-Funny/entertaining comedy from Ambrose during the Slater/Rollins match

Smackdown
-Great promo exchange
-Good Rollins/Ziggler match

...and it ended with this:
SD_781_Photo_127.jpg

I'm cool with it. Poetic justice from Seth for maximum humiliation.

Brock is legit at the top of my fav 5 now. Just love him. The Brock/Heyman combo is something we need to cherish for however long it goes on, maybe another year if we're lucky.

Exis

Oh wise wrasstlegaf... The G1 has been an has been awesome thing for me.What other new Japan matches or events should I watch?.. I have only watched Brocks matches prior

Oh wise wrasstlegaf... The G1 has been an has been awesome thing for me.What other new Japan matches or events should I watch?.. I have only watched Brocks matches prior
Seek out Wrestle Kingdom 8. It's basically their Wrestlemania and 8 was a damnable good one.

Top Bottom