• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

RBH

wcwomgtitle.jpg

Exclusive clip featuring Tony Schiavone:

jOGsJVJWkG58p.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kadf5KrjunQ

RBH

From the latest issue of Figure Four Weekly:

It wasn't a secret that Alberto Del Rio was looking elsewhere with his contract expiring soon, as AAA wants him with their impending launch on the El Rey Network (in theory, they have a deal, but it keeps getting delayed). He'd likely be useful in Mexico, too, but I wouldn't expect him to be a regular. He's very well off and his situation isn't dire. This is also great news for Ricardo Rodriguez, as now they can do their act on independent shows. With real names close enough to their WWE name, to boot.

WWE Network content status update: Nitros will be up by October, there will be some kind of other WCW content in January, and more of both World Class and WCCW will go up right around the launch/WrestleMania renewal cycle, so likely September. The company acknowledged at an investors' conference that they have plenty of stuff being held back, which is news that is simultaneously good and bad.

In a complete "no-one is safe" shock of a release, ringside timekeeper/bellringer Mark Yeaton was cut after 30 years with the company. It was noted to us that he was a Kevin Dunn guy, and Kevin Dunn guys are going to be gone eventually.

There will be further budget cuts before the more openly planned December cuts. It may not be talent, crew, or anything else noticeable to viewers, but it's happening. If SuperShow tapings are added, they'll be rare for the obvious logistical reasons having to do with taping five hours of TV in one night.

Apparently, Triple H is angry at you, the fans, if you're not subscribing to WWE Network. As in, he thinks you're cheap. Really cheap. Well, if you tried to cancel your "commitment" you are, but being angry at people who aren't interested in the current network at the current price isn't really productive.

After spending 170 hours the past month and a half, I finally finished the Mass Effect trilogy. Vanguard Renegade FemShep all the way. Was fun as frick.

That ending though…

idontknowwhatiexpected.jiff

I swear Russo booked that shit, man.

Wtf is up with the erratic uploads of Raw onto the network? I know it's been complained about before, but goddamn I didn't realize it was so random.

Really wanted to watch the Jericho/HBK fued from 2008 but there ain't shit up. Oh well.

After spending 170 hours the past month and a half, I finally finished the Mass Effect trilogy. Vanguard Renegade FemShep all the way. Was fun as frick.

That ending though…

idontknowwhatiexpected.jiff

I swear Russo booked that shit, man.

I liked Mass Effect 3 a hell of a lot when playing it and then the last 20 minutes happened.

Last minute twists are dumb. A predictable but satisfying ending is OK.

Toki767

Watching Day 4 of the G1 Climax. Seeing Shelton Benjamin vs Davey Boy Smith Jr...that Ankle Lock reversal to a Sharpshooter was cool. Except the crowd had no clue what it was so they didn't react at all. Even the announcers called it a Texas Cloverleaf.

I liked Mass Effect 3 a hell of a lot when playing it and then the last 20 minutes happened.

Last minute twists are dumb. A predictable but satisfying ending is OK.

I chose resist, which is seemingly the least fleshed-out ending. Damn.

But yeah, the game was fun all the way through. Ending was spotty, but I'll live.

Greatly looking forward to next-gen ME. Hopefully I'll find time to replay the whole trilogy a couple of times before then.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was also thinking about a Scott Steiner vs Thanos thread

Thanos has prep time, but Scott Steiner is a genetic freak, so he's not normal. He also has his tiger.

PInk Tape

Banned
Hmm, this one's tough. Thanos also is intelligent, has superpowers that were given to him by Death, is a master strategist, and has a spaceship. Steiner, on the other hand, has won many championship belts from various companies, was one half of the well known Steiner bros. tag team, survived both TNA and 1999-2001 WCW, and has cut many interesting promos throughout his colorful career.

I'm not sure who to choose tbh.

strobogo

Banned
Thanos would no doubt give up and feel bad about himself when the Big Bad Booty Daddy calls him fat purple TRASH and gives Death the Big Dipper right in front of him.

Wtf is up with the erratic uploads of Raw onto the network? I know it's been complained about before, but goddamn I didn't realize it was so random.

Really wanted to watch the Jericho/HBK fued from 2008 but there ain't shit up. Oh well.

Raws are actually being released chronologically from the beginning every couple days. They are at the middle of 1995 currently. The other scattered Raws that get released randomly are "Best of Raws".

PInk Tape

Banned
FTR, the only comic books (err "visual novels") I've read were the first three Fables books (which were pretty good imo) did my research on Thanos to gather some receipts...

Breaking Kayfabe just for a storyline over Bray not getting his just due?

Welcome to the Reality Era, baby

Someone's gotta state the facts and support the ghost writer. Bray's probably on thin ice because of all that shooting he was doing during the Cena feud. I don't want him to get berried ;_;

Top Bottom