• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The greatest hoss after Andre
uhuhrvivc.gif

Gonzalez

Banned
With everything Benoit did in the ring.........

It's still Owen.

Neither of those guys are close to laying that claim. The only man that can be considered to be the "Greatest Canadian Wrestler" was the first, and last great student to come out of the Hart family Dungeon. That man is none other than Ricky Fuji!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember last time Kevin Nash showed up friends. Don't wish this upon yourself.

Sephzilla

The top 3 Canadian wrestlers (imo) are

1- Bret
2- Owen
3- Benoit

Bret and Owen were both better technical wrestlers than Benoit, but what really sets Bret and Owen above Benoit is on the mic. I never remembered Benoit being even remotely worth a damn on a mic. Bret was a better mic worker than people give him credit for, he wasnt on Austin or Rocks tier but he was respectable enough. Owen was very underrated on the mic.

Remember last time Kevin Nash showed up friends. Don't wish this upon yourself.

His last time was in the Rumble right? Yeah he looked like a guy who needs to stay out of a ring.

Was WWE All-Stars for the Wii any good? It's pretty much the only wrestling game I can get at the moment, as I don't have any of the newer systems.

WWE All Stars is top tier WWE gaming. The "current" roster is a little rough now, but the game is still great. The Wii version is the worst version by far. The 3DS version is actually the best choice because it has like 20 DLC characters as unlockables instead of paid content.

alstein

The top 3 Canadian wrestlers (imo) are

1- Bret
2- Owen
3- Benoit

Bret and Owen were both better technical wrestlers than Benoit, but what really sets Bret and Owen above Benoit is on the mic. I never remembered Benoit being even remotely worth a damn on a mic. Bret was a better mic worker than people give him credit for, he wasnt on Austin or Rocks tier but he was respectable enough. Owen was very underrated on the mic.

His last time was in the Rumble right? Yeah he looked like a guy who needs to stay out of a ring.

Could you make an argument for Rick Martel over Benoit or Owen?

Kevin Nash's run with Triple H would have ok if they didnt stop Punks story to do that.

He did good work that run and I put the blame on that story going to shit 100% on Triple H.

He should have turned heel way back then instead of waiting another 2 years. Could you imagine current Heel H and 2011 Punk? That would have been GREAT!

Hasney

I still find it laughable how they made a big deal out of Kevin Nash texting himself with HHH's phone.

I think it was clear that they had a different idea for the angle at the start. I mean, Big Johnny was constantly texting and Steph was even hinted at. I think Johnny would have been the least interesting outcome as he'd already ousted HHH and HHH didn't want to go heel or feud with his wife.

Since it was HHHs phone that texted him (which Nash stole, I mean for fucks sake, he could have saved himself the hassle and just named his number Hunter in his own phone and just texted himself), they could have gone out and made anyone the culprit. Hell, why not Del Rio since he benefited most from it? But nope, it's Nash.

jmdajr

I wonder what made Punk go from...

"Sleep is for losers!"

to

"Losers have the right idea."

Guess it all just caught up.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I wonder what made Punk go from...

"Sleep is for losers!"

to

"Losers have the right idea."

Guess it all just caught up.

Maybe Punk hates the current product as much as the people in this thread. I'm actually not sure why there seems to be so much anger directed at him.

to be honest, i lost the point in this entire thing, i just woke up. Just wanted an excuse to post a pic the greatest Canadian since Wolverine, Bret 'Hitman' Hart.

8219804_orig.jpg

wait this looks familiar....

986506015-00.jpg

!!!

Duncan should be F5'd for that comparison. Truthfully the Cena/ Brock match is a better
comparison

E: I don't.care if that looks similar. Photo shop that with Cena/Brock

Top Bottom