• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

I feel like WWE entrance music has taken a real bad turn in recent years. Its only made worse by the influx of new wrestlers.

Its been a while since they really hit it out of the park. The last time was probably with Cody, Drew and Ryder.

TNA's planning for the long-term, guys. Everything's gonna be cool. Just relax and wait until we hear about Spike renewing the TV deal.

And here we see the worst case of denial in years. A magnificent study will be done over the course of the next few months, as we await with bated breath to see if the acceptance stage will occur before the casket of the deceased company is lowered into the ground.

I feel like WWE entrance music has taken a real bad turn in recent years. Its only made worse by the influx of new wrestlers.

Its been a while since they really hit it out of the park. The last time was probably with Cody, Drew and Ryder.

real americans and wyatts. this new crop(seth,ambrose,ceasro) is bad

jmdajr

when was the last music volume they released? they just kind of..gave up.

Sephzilla

Ryder's theme is awful though

Into

Batista will be a WWE champ for sure now, as it looks like GotG will be a huge mainstream success:

Friday AM Update: Could Guardians of the Galaxy open to $100 million this weekend? Based on late Thursday earnings, this is actually within the realm of possibilities.

The 10th movie from Marvel Studios earned a stunning $11.2 million from Thursday night showings beginning at 7 p.m. That's the biggest Thursday night debut so far this year ahead of Captain America: The Winter Soldier ($10.2 million). It's also way ahead of June's Transformers: Age of Extinction ($8.75 million), which is the only movie to open over $100 million this year.

Vince and his cronies are mentally masturbating to the idea of giving him the title, first time he enters the ring.

gurudyne

Ryder's theme is awful though

Ryder's theme is amazing.

There have been good themes of late. Curtis Axel's theme is amazing, Bo Dallas' old "Anything" theme is a great one, Summer Rae's "Call to Me", Adrian Neville's "Break Orbit" are both good. Wyatt's theme is perfect for him. CJ Parker's is great, but better as a song than a theme I think. Same with Zayn's.

Alexa Bliss' theme can die in a fire.

jmdajr

Batista__s_Funny_Face_by_TwistedWWE_zpsad029ba0.jpg

DMczaf

For people hoping a Batista run happens because of that movie, I hope you realize they will push him as a mega babyface again. That boring ass Batista that was booed during every appearance before his heel turn.

That's what you guys are getting.

jmdajr

I don't think theres much of a point in making another album since the songs end up on iTunes as soon as they debut.

I guess. Outside of Wyatt's who else has actual singing in new theme music? Almost no one it seems.
Just seems they cared more when they had actual CD releases.

That reminds me. Living Color mist be pissed at Punk. That royalty check ran dry.
Well ..maybe not yet. CM Punk Music to be re-dubbed on network!

For people hoping a Batista run happens because of that movie, I hope you realize they will push him as a mega babyface again. That boring ass Batista that was booed during every appearance before his heel turn.

I...Love...this.... Company

*Huge Gasp of Air*

*Faints*

jmdajr

What about Reigns though??????????????????????????

They're not giving Batista the title because his movie was successful. Any bump they'd have gotten out of it (which would have been none) is over now that it's already out.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I wouldn't mind a Batista vs. Brock short feud.

EDIT: Also, they could have Batsita go face by bringing him back to squash Miz's "Hollywood" gimmick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
bad form by Oliver Grey. That's a shitty thing to do, truth or not.

Into

They're not giving Batista the title because his movie was successful. Any bump they'd have gotten out of it (which would have been none) is over now that it's already out.

Not was, is going to be. A movie is successful over a period of several weeks where it makes its money.

Batista will likely become better known in the next 2-3 weeks than ever has been with WWE at his absolute peak. This is a movie that could gross 1 billion dollars worldwide

Vince is obsessed with mainstream and cant wait to put the title on him eventually.

Toki767

Batista is basically the guy Brock needs to squash at the Rumble next year just in time for Brock to get fed to Reigns.

RBH

It was announced by Triple H at tonight's WWE NXT TV tapings that the next live NXT special on the WWE Network will take place on Thursday, September 11th. Like Arrival and Takeover, it will be two hours. WWE will likely hold another set of tapings that next night.

All titles will be on the line that night and the new NXT General Manager will be revealed. No word yet on the name but we will have more details soon.

Verendus

Banned
Brotista should take the title at Night of Champions in a triple threat match involving Cena and Lesnar, and they should let him heel it up until Wrestlemania 30 against Daniel Bryan which is the match that should have happened this year.

Fuck Flop Lesnar. I don't want to see his boring ass run where he's absent most of the time and we have to listen to Heyman repeat the same promo week after week.

Brotista is about to become a bigger name than anyone in the Double Double E. He is the future.

This is a movie that could gross 1 billion dollars worldwide.
Let's not be too ridiculous. If it shatters expectations, it'll probably fall along The Winter Soldier's gross. A billion is never happening unless there is a miracle.

RBH

Triple H said that the NXT events from now on will be known as 'Takeover' and this one will be called 'NXT Takeover 2'.
So similar to the Clash of the Champions format I guess

Top Bottom