• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

It ain't black and white, it's black and silver. So much grey!
paS33cH.gif

Hall looked and sounded so good last night though.

Yeah, he sounded so clear headed. Happy for him. Hopefully he stays that way.

Well he doesn't have to look like Adrian Neville. I just mean in a year of NXT (since I don't expect Steen to be fast tracked like Devitt), he's probably going to drop a lot of weight and put on a lot of muscle.

In a year he might be able to add 1-2 inches of muscle. It wouldn't be a drastic difference. He would still have the loose skin from the fat he lost also.

Thorakai

It still makes me double take when I see PWG and ROH get mentioned by name on WWE.com articles.

I'm surprised they didn't acknowledge Brock's time in NJPW. Seems like another no-brainer thing you can add to his resume to build him up for the Cena match. At least mention something like "international success" if they don't want to keep referencing NJPW.

Steen is French Canadian, right? I might be confusing that with someone else. Pretty dope that he landed in NXT. NXT is looking like the thing to watch these days. I think I'm giving up on RAW for a while, brehs. Will definitely watch SummerSlam of course, but I'm just not as interested in the product as I was before.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yuji Nagata (c) vs Masahiro Chono - IWGP Heavyweight Championship - (NJPW 2002/10/26)

In 2002 Masahiro Chono won the G1 Climax Tournament for the 4th time, breaking his own record. The champion at the time, Yuji Nagata, had a disappointing tournament and failed to get out of his block to the semi-finals. He did, however, score an opening day victory over eventual winner Chono, so the stage was set for their encounter two months later and, unsurprisingly, the two men put on one of the best performances of their respective careers. Well worth a watch.

Yakuza Chono! I really want to go back and see his Super Jrs victory over Hashimoto in the late 80s.

Anth0ny

I think it's more of the first 2 then anything. You get 5 hours on TV already and if you wanted to look up a "classic moment" you can do it for free in like 2 mins on youtube.

Surprised they didn't go after youtube stuff yet but part of me feels like they don't know how to. Like HBK with a laptop, status

Meltzer said they don't go after Youtube stuff because they see it as free advertising for their product.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
boothisman.gif

Both of those things are awesome and you know it. Yakuza Chono's pretty awesome too, I guess.

Surfer Sting is great but Yakuza Chono is better than Green Chono. Great look.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hated Team 2000 Crash theme. Just hate it all around.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If Pac hasn't been busted for Wellness at this point, I'm thinking they don't test NXT employees at all.

Yeah, he's absolutely on the juice. He blew up overnight, too.

From this:
nqzs1eg.jpg

To this:
Fk3hexe.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't that happen over the course of like a year?

Yep. Typically in a year (if natural and in the second year of a weight training program, obviously he had been lifting previously) you can top out at about 10-12 lbs of new muscle in a whole year if you have a PERFECT diet and are diligent and working right.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Has Big Kev ever NOT looked fantastic? Man must have some god-like genetics. Which is ironic because I know his dad died young from natural causes.

You are all crazy if you think WWE isn't fine with Steen's look. They'd have made him fix it first if they weren't. There is absolutely room for someone like Steen in the WWE.

Hasney

Sony just said that Share Play is coming, so you can do games with local co-op online with only the host owning the game.

Who wants to buy WWE 2k15 so the rest of us don't have to support it?

kirblar

Steph v Trish at No Way Out was a great match. Given the build-up, I would not be surprised to see them bust out the SCSA match formula again for Steph/Brie in order to hide their limitations.

Top Bottom