• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ricardo didn't have the athleticism or skill to overcome his weight and the style he wanted to wrestle. His performance at Takeover was one of the worst I have ever seen in The E. it's too bad, brah has talent, but he needs to face reality.

It was a very sad performance and a glaring standout on an otherwise pretty dope show. I felt bad watching it.

Ricardo didn't have the athleticism or skill to overcome his weight and the style he wanted to wrestle. His performance at Takeover was one of the worst I have ever seen in The E. it's too bad, brah has talent, but he needs to face reality.

If he had practiced commentary, he would've had a job for life. And as a comedy guy. What a fool.

Just got a mail from WWE that they want me to come back because I no longer need to commit to 6 months. The desperation is real.

Wait, really? Or is it because you cancelled on em

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How long until the next NXT event? Next month? Feels like it's been forever since Charlotte put on a MOTY contender with Nattie.

somedevil

If he had practiced commentary, he would've had a job for life. And as a comedy guy. What a fool.

I don't know him but it seems he considered himself more of a serious wrestler than the comedy wrestler.

Also Raw viewership for 8/11 Raw:

8pm: 4.082
9pm: 4.360
10pm: 4.458

Avg: 4.300

A bounce back and up 189,000 compared to last year. Also, I see sharks still draw with jaws strikes back doing a 1.6 18-49 and did 3.412 million viewers.

So...
clipboard01d1jxk.jpg

That's new.

Just saw this and it seems incredibly fucking stupid. Should've done 14.99

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How come people are comparing Kevin Steen and Bull Dempsey? Just because they are both fat or what?

Same skillset, same muscle grade. Steen's basically a better fat brawler with some moves.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is he as bad as Bull Dempsey though? I can't stand him

Nah, Steen knows how to work with indie crowd and that'll translate well to NXT since they BASICALLY have one of those. He should be a lot of fun down there. Curious how he'll get reworked over the next year though.

Cagey

Banned
Is he as bad as Bull Dempsey though? I can't stand him

Dempsey is a fat fan who won a Be a Wrestler for a Day contest.

Steen is that fat asshole at the bar who quickly escalates the argument at the townie dive bar by cracking some dude with a beer bottle because that shit's funny to him.

One of those two is interesting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
5 years from now, Roddy will be crying on podcasts that Brock disrespected a legend like him and that Brock wasn't really into wrestling and just used it so he could do other stuff. Unlike Piper, who definitely didn't try to use wrestling to catapult an acting career

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember when Roman Reigns and Tyler Breeze were tag champs in FCW?
cE6zBxb.jpg

Let's not overlook Ricardo's comments. WWE is a racist as fuck organization, and until a lot of people seriously call them out on this and put the pressure on, it's not changing. They are 30 years behind the rest of the country because the people on top are so heavily invested in the company and their own self-interests. Remember Vince not knowing who Jack Sparrow is? They exist in a literal WWE Universe and don't know shit else.

Top Bottom