• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Gaming is swerving over there!

xoqklh.gif

Just heard. And fuck you for doing this Square Enix

LOOOOOOOOOL Canada

The WWE Network expanded internationally today including as a regular television channel (along with a VOD component) in Canada to those with Rogers on channel 512 (channel 397 for the VOD option).

Below is the content available on demand at the launch:

-SummerSlam 1992
-SummerSlam 1998
-SummerSlam 2000
-SummerSlam 2002
-SummerSlam 2005
-Great American Bash 1989
-Bash at the Beach 1994
-Bash at the Beach 1996
-Bash at the Beach 1998
-ECW Heatwave 1998
-ECW Heatwave 1999
-ECW One Night Stand 2005

VoxPop

Got Royal Rumble 2001 running and its lightyears ahead of any WCW PPV from 2001 or before that. The product was just so much more polished during the Attitude Era compared to WCW.

I miss the days of wrestlers jumping ship to the rival org and it being a wonderful surprise.

RP912

Banned
Got Royal Rumble 2001 running and its lightyears ahead of any WCW PPV from 2001 or before that. The product was just so much more polished during the Attitude Era compared to WCW.

I miss the days of wrestlers jumping ship to the rival org and it being a wonderful surprise.

Dude around that time swerves were law of the land.

You never knew who was going to jump shift.

somedevil

I just read those Ricardo Rodriguez tweets that he deleted. Man he doesn't want to go back. How good of a worker was he because it seems he is mad at them because they didn't want him to wrestle at his current weight?

RP912

Banned
I just read those Ricardo Rodriguez tweets that he deleted. Man he doesn't want to go back. How good of a worker was he because it seems he is mad at them because they didn't want him to wrestle at his current weight?

Ricardo could have been an awesome comedic wrestler. Dude came out with a damn pacer during royal rumble. It was amazing.

VoxPop

Dude around that time swerves were law of the land.

You never knew who was going to jump shift.

One of my favorites were Jeff Jarrett jobbing to Chyna on the WWE PPV the night before and then showing up on Nitro and beating the crap out of Buff Bagwell with a guitar. Totally unexpected. Rick Rude was great too post screwjob.

RP912

Banned
One of my favorites were Jeff Jarrett jobbing to Chyna on the WWE PPV the night before and then showing up on Nitro and beating the crap out of Buff Bagwell with a guitar. Totally unexpected. Rick Rude was great too post screwjob.

Rick Rude was the innovator of swerve. Dude gave no fucks about contracts, secrecy, and etc. He came out of no where at a bingo hall for crying out loud.

Pavaloo

LOOOOOOOOOL Canada

absolutely ridiculous

they should just ad campaign international use of the US network accounts with a sponsorship from hola.org or something

edit: that 2k video is pretty fucking weak sauce - but the first shot of the ring and crowd really sold me in the new lighting system - looks stellar

The real bummer about this Tomb Raider stuff is now the Definitive Edition probably wont be on PS+ for a looooong time now.

Interested in playing that game but I just dont want to pay for it.

I think the PS3 version was free on PS+ but after I got a PS4 and I dont want to go back!

strobogo

Banned
I want to watch a G1 from the 80s. 1983 maybe with Inoki/Andre/Hogan/Maeda/El Canek. Or 1980. Inoki/Hansen/Andre/Dusty/Fujinami/Choshu/Chavo Classic.

joelseph

I didn't even know today was gaming event.

I initially thought that is what was causing the outage but then I could see the board was up. It has to do with the way edge routers hold a max number of addresses. That max was reached today which impacted routing. I'm on a cogent backbone that feeds into the Illinois Century network. We couldn't route to Gaf all day. Of course it was my last day before vacation too. I had to work today!!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Brock is as close to a 30/30 wrestler on the Shithead Bret Hart scale out there.

Ricardo didn't have the athleticism or skill to overcome his weight and the style he wanted to wrestle. His performance at Takeover was one of the worst I have ever seen in The E. it's too bad, brah has talent, but he needs to face reality.

Xater

Just got a mail from WWE that they want me to come back because I no longer need to commit to 6 months. The desperation is real.

Top Bottom